• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trubisky Set To Start Sunday vs. Rams

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 - Wait... do you actually think the Chicago forecast is a reflection of what the weather will be like literally ON the lake? The stadium opens up to the lake from the south end zone, you could run backwards and jump in the lake in 30 seconds from that part of stadium... it never isn't at least a little windy.

#2 - Yeah, 27 degrees and falling further below freezing. Every Cali boys dream evening. Ha... Maybe it's a nice night for the Bears. I'm not saying it will for certain affect the game. However, to assert that as ideal for the Rams is a joke.

You should also keep in mind what Soldier Field's turf looks like in winter. It's horrific.
I've been to a hand full games at soldier field and yes the weather can be a mystery. However, if it actually is as forecasted, with no wind, that is ideal for any team. If it gets colder, windy, snowy, icy etc. different story.

One things the Rams have going for them is simply a better team. That can't be contested.

Although, tt is the NFL and yes, anything can happen, but I would put my money on the rams laying the 3 points.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's not a big deal. No one said it was. You said it was "ideal". That's a joke

Not that any of this isn't to be expected from you. You're an instigator, an irritator and a spinster who is constantly in the middle of conflicts on here.

Clinging to whatever we can? Ha... I'll happily play this game in September when it's 70 degrees and sunny.
You got me pegged! But seriously...

Playing in 20 degree weather in the NFL is not that big of a deal for any team. We're not talking below zero or inclement conditions. I don't know how that's irritating or instigating anything. You are hoping for poor weather because it increases the Bears odds to win. I get it. Maybe I was a little snippy with the way delivered, but that's part of the fun. Especially when I have to endure the cards, arguably the worst team in the league.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll just have to see tomorrow night,
Goff is a Cali boy entire life, as he is used to 70 degrees+, and comfort.
a cold 20 and light winds is never ideal, no matter the sport or position on the field.
I think the Bears have a good shot to win. Bad weather would certainly help them. Maybe ideal was a stretch, but if the wind and temp hold at what is forcasted, I like the Rams chances.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Scooby-Doo ... didn't read it

Do ya... Do ya... really think the Bears have a good shot to win?

Oh, god damn Scoobs.... it sounds like you're clinging onto whatever you have. All these excuses prepared prior to a potential Bears win?

Hey, guess what?

Fuck you.... I don't care if we win tonight, but I know this team is going balls out. Your team is so irrelevant that I tend to be skeptical of where they'll exist before 2030.

Oh, did I mention? Fuck you

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, god damn Scoobs.... it sounds like you're clinging onto whatever you have. All these excuses prepared prior to a potential Bears win?

Hey, guess what?

Fuck you.... I don't care if we win tonight, but I know this team is going balls out. Your team is so irrelevant that I tend to be skeptical of where they'll exist before 2030.

You might want to let your meds kick in before you start posting because you sound like a bipolar child.

Just sayin

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This
It is gonna be in 20's, very chilly, and a Night game not ending til close to 10:30, when it will be closer to about 20 degrees.
Rams have played very Good at home, and have been very average on the road at times this year.
Meanwhile, Bears have played excellent at home.

The Bears at a +3 to +3.5 looks pretty good, like their chances.
Goff has not yet won a game played under 30 degrees in either CFB/ PAC nor the NFL.
I think this might be a very tough game for the Rams to win. The Rams are not going to finish the regular season at 15-1.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this might be a very tough game for the Rams to win. The Rams are not going to finish the regular season at 15-1.
I agree about 15-1. It really doesn't happen very much. Honestly, if the Rams do lose, it doesn't really take anything away from their season. It's a good test to see where things are but not the end all be all. I think this might be a more important test for the Bears, especially for Trubs and the offense. We'll see, I guess. Hopefully, it's a fun game to watch. Should be.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about 15-1. It really doesn't happen very much. Honestly, if the Rams do lose, it doesn't really take anything away from their season. It's a good test to see where things are but not the end all be all. I think this might be a more important test for the Bears, especially for Trubs and the offense. We'll see, I guess. Hopefully, it's a fun game to watch. Should be.

exactly This, the Rams very likely will go 14 -2, and be the 1 seed in NFC, and this game will be loss #2 and their final loss. and IF they meet CHIC in January, will be in LA and not the cold Soldiersss field, so Goff and LA will be fine with the possible rematch.

This game means more for Bears. They just lost to NYG on road, Trubs is back from 2 weeks off, and Bears need to win most of the rest to ensure the #3 seed, and their division (in case MINN beats SEA, even unlikely as that is).

Tonight just means more for CHIC. The Rams could lose 27-24 close game, and be fine, and still go 14-2 and have home field all the way through JAN. Most did not see LA going 15-1 anyways.

It just feels like a Chicago win for all these reasons above.
Minimum, take the +3 or 3.5 pts, as it could be a close finish, if LA does pull it out somehow.
Parkey or Zeurlein could decide this at the 59 minute mark.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree, this game is a more important test for the Bears. If the Rams can win this game, they will have 2 of the remaining games at home.The final 3 games are the Eagles at home, then Cards at Arizona, then back home to finish the season with the Niners.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@beardown07 good luck tonight and to the rest of those hosers over on da Bearsss board

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, guess what?

Such language for a Sunday.. Richie are you jacked up already for this game or what?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such language for a Sunday.. Richie are you jacked up already for this game or what?
giphy.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was gonna start drinking early but Fox tortured me with that Redskins Giants and I was forced to nap. Turned it to women’s volleyball and it got me back on track

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Scooby-Doo

Hey, fuckhead....

Mind giving me a hand in reminding me what I'm clinging too? I forgot.

Take your father's dick in your ass