• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Troy Aikmen's Whining

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm just trying to watch the game and Aikmen has set out an agenda to make Boldin look like a thug, but Steve Smith who's doing the exact same jawing is a competitor. Probably every target but one Aikmen has complained about Boldin getting in the mind of the DBs. On the other side of the coin, when the DBs get in the face of the WRs nothing is mentioned. This has been a hard game to listen to here.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boldin does need to tone down the theatrics a little bit before he causes the team to be penalized. There's no need for all that after the play nonsense.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see on Newton's face that he was going to run that one.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a lot better pressure there

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, Niner defense fell asleep

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already disliked Troy Aikman, I dislike him even more now.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy Aikman kept commenting on how Boldin would talk smack at the end of plays, yet he rarely said anything about Drayton Florence committing the same acts. During the first half, it seemed as if Florence was talking shit or shoving 49er WRs to the ground after every play (I remember seeing Patton get pushed to the ground). Never heard Aikman make comment on Florence.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to another week of Buck and Troy. Look out Russell! Bucky Boy is coming for you!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy is a 49er hater, no doubt about it.

One of my favorite instances from this game came when Boldin caught a pass and was tackled by Florence who swiftly jumped up and started jawing, Boldin starts jawing back and Aikmen comments on how Boldin is jawing after every play. He is one of the more biased commentators around and he just happens to be teamed with another of my least favorite people.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aikman%2Bcrying.bmp

Last edited by a moderator:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
agree Boldin should tone it down, he should've been flagged for butting helmets. you can't continue this next week and possibly SB. ANY 15 yarder penalty doesn't help.

he is a veteran and shouldn't let "gamesmanship" affect him so much.

it is nice to think you always stand up for yourself, but we're talking about within a football game. once you draw a penalty, all your bravado means chit.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate Boldin's flair and drive... we need that. Panthers defense started off like some gang from The Warriors(film)... we needed that grit response.... I agree Boldin needs to be more mindful like NOT headbutting but the aggression is needed... especially next week.

In the GDT, I wanted to see some young Vernon in our Vernon...

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always though Joe Buck was a bitch who needs to do baseball exclusively. He flat out sucks in football coverage. Aikman today was disappointing. Time for Fox to find a better crew. These two are clearly washed up.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we keep winning when they broadcast I'm good with them.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we keep winning when they broadcast I'm good with them.

they are a good luck charm!

I actually like Moose Johnston and Kenny Albert. Tony just stands around being fat on the sidelines and sometimes says something about the weather, or what it used to be like when he was just being fat on the dline, but I think Moose is one of the best out there.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are a good luck charm! I actually like Moose Johnston and Kenny Albert. Tony just stands around being fat on the sidelines and sometimes says something about the weather, or what it used to be like when he was just being fat on the dline, but I think Moose is one of the best out there.

So far, so good.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also thought the late hit on Vernon was a terrible penalty. They wouldn't shut up about it. It was the right call.
The other thing that pissed me off was them declaring our offense dead in the water before half time had even come, basically saying the return of Crabs and Vernon from the last encounter made no improvements. So I loved seeing Vernon get the TD before the half then getting to listen to Aikmen eat crow. Fucking hater.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also thought the late hit on Vernon was a terrible penalty. They wouldn't shut up about it. It was the right call.
The other thing that pissed me off was them declaring our offense dead in the water before half time had even come, basically saying the return of Crabs and Vernon from the last encounter made no improvements. So I loved seeing Vernon get the TD before the half then getting to listen to Aikmen eat crow. Fucking hater.

I forgot about that late hit. Such bullshit. Aikman even went as far as saying the ball was still in the air when he got hit. The ball was in the air...off of a bounce. That was a bullshit cheap shot. The Panthers guys were doing that kind of thing a lot. I saw a few times guys running into the pile to hit guys who are standing there when the carrier is down.