• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trojans add a pair of future games vs Clemson

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Troy Trojans, that is. They will be heading to Tiger Country in 2025 & 2028.

When they first announced the 2028 game a couple of days ago, I thought Troy was going to be hosting because they said the game was going to be in Memorial Stadium. It wasn't until I checked the Trojan website that I realized Clem's Son's venue is called Memorial Stadium, too. I should have known better! The Trojan's battleground is Veterans' Memorial Stadium.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realy wish they'd stop having these games were we see a point spread of 20 or more and one team stands no chance at all. Yes I get why they play them.

Just play your league,

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realy wish they'd stop having these games were we see a point spread of 20 or more and one team stands no chance at all. Yes I get why they play them.

Just play your league,
Actually, the last time these two teams squared off was in 2016 when Clemson pulled out a 30-24 home win - and were lucky to get it. The Tigers went on the win the College Football Playoffs that year. Of course, that was when Neal Brown was coaching the Trojans. I don't think Troy stands a snowball's chance in a fiery furnace under the current head coach. But they might have a better coach in place by then.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the last time these two teams squared off was in 2016 when Clemson pulled out a 30-24 home win - and were lucky to get it. The Tigers went on the win the College Football Playoffs that year. Of course, that was when Neal Brown was coaching the Trojans. I don't think Troy stands a snowball's chance in a fiery furnace under the current head coach. But they might have a better coach in place by then.

Curious how many backups for Clemson got some work in that game.

We all know in college football we do have different level,. just stay on your level.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious how many backups for Clemson got some work in that game.

We all know in college football we do have different level,. just stay on your level.
Troy has wins over LSU, MSU, Mizzou, and Okie St. They have had several near misses as well. On one occasion, their pair of DEs was Demarcus Ware and Osi Umenyiora. They have shown they can play with the big boys.

In that CU game, the CU starters were in there other than Dabo’s usual rotations. It certainly wasn’t a case of emptying the bench. That result was in doubt right up near the end.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just play your league,

Yes but it gives a good laugh if they lose...so that's a plus.