• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trevor Lawrence Welcome To Washington

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You 2 guys just are so negative . We ended up winning

Skins2021deux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone catch his game on Saturday against Miami?

he’s a special talent, though he takes too many hits IMO standing tall in pocket at least at college level

the moment I knew Lawrence was a transcendent talent was his true freshman season when he won national title for Clemson. In national championship game an OSU player cleaned his clock... so incredibly dirty at least 2 steps after ball was released. (Would be tossed and suspended if he was in nfl)

lawrence was playing erratic up till that point after all he was 18 in national championship. After that hit though he was lights out. Unstoppable. Knew he was a once in a generation talent after that

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone catch his game on Saturday against Miami?

he’s a special talent, though he takes too many hits IMO standing tall in pocket at least at college level

the moment I knew Lawrence was a transcendent talent was his true freshman season when he won national title for Clemson. In national championship game an OSU player cleaned his clock... so incredibly dirty at least 2 steps after ball was released. (Would be tossed and suspended if he was in nfl)

lawrence was playing erratic up till that point after all he was 18 in national championship. After that hit though he was lights out. Unstoppable. Knew he was a once in a generation talent after that
Is Lawrence a pro ready QB that doesn’t require much development of a skilled coaching team? Does he require a lot of talent to surround him To succeed at this level? Thoughts?

Skins2021deux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Lawrence a pro ready QB that doesn’t require much development of a skilled coaching team? Does he require a lot of talent to surround him To succeed at this level? Thoughts?

I couldn’t be more bullish on Lawrence.
On Saturday he was doing everything at the line. Runs a pro ready offense just like deshaun Watson did (who I think is awesome too)
There is an argument that he is better then <50% of starting qbs now

Skins2021deux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawrence was also the #1 recruit coming out of high school (Justin fields #2) and both have lived up to expectations

Lawrence is regarded by many as the best prospect ever or the best prospect since elway

Skins2021deux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My user name is also skins2021 bc I predicted a long time ago that 2021 is when they would turn the fortune of franchise around with Lawrence

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you keep telling lies I will send your posts packing period . You were banned for not following the rules

Skins2021deux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are a clown. What the hell am I possibly lying about here

I’ve been beating the Lawrence drum for 3 years

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any time a QB is playing with elite talent you have to watch carefully. Just like Haskin's. The difference is Lawrence has stayed for three years which is a smart move. I wouldn't stamp him sure thing but he should be No.1 coming out. Looks like a Jet to me.

Skins2021deux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any time a QB is playing with elite talent you have to watch carefully. Just like Haskin's. The difference is Lawrence has stayed for three years which is a smart move. I wouldn't stamp him sure thing but he should be No.1 coming out. Looks like a Jet to me.
Lawrence is doing it this year without his top 2 receivers (Higgins drafted to Bengals and justyn Ross a probably top 15 pick has a rare spinal issue preventing him from playing)

I am not as bullish on Etinenne as most but there isn’t any denying that he isn’t a top 3 round running back

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are a clown. What the hell am I possibly lying about here

I’ve been beating the Lawrence drum for 3 years
post number 11 is your lie . you were banned for not following the rules . this is the last time i am dealing with it . one more time and you are gone

Skins2021deux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post number 11 is your lie . you were banned for not following the rules . this is the last time i am dealing with it . one more time and you are gone
Uhhh when I said my original handle was because 2021 was when I thought their fortune would turn around? Show me where that was a lie

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My user name is also skins2021 bc I predicted a long time ago that 2021 is when they would turn the fortune of franchise around with Lawrence
So let’s break it down , you said it used to be skins2021 BC ( because ) you predicted that we would turn the franchise with Lawrence . The implication with that statement is that because you held that opinion you had to change your handles because of the position you took . THAT IS The LIE ! You had to change your handle because. You consistently broke the guidelines . Why you did that ? I don’t care . I don’t care if you like , or respect me . I will not tolerate your BS . So if you want to test me AGAIN , be my guest because the results will be the same . I will shut you down period . Now perhaps you should pull your head out of your 4 points of contact , understand that you are and have been given chances to move on from this grudge you are carrying and talk football . Instead you want to poke the sleeping bear . The choices are clear , get over it and talk football or I will shut you down . I know and we know you NEED this place

Skins2021deux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm what? There is literally no point in arguing about my handle. My old one was skins2021 my handle before that was skinzfan21 something like that i forgot my password after a
break and created the new handle skins2021 bc I believed 2021 was the year. This is true whether you want to believe it or not, I don’t care.

also you are correct I don’t respect you. I’ve made that clear multiple times, we don’t need to keep rehashing that.

You are the one following me around though. This new handle only has a handful of posts so anyone who wants to look can see that you are the agitator, not me.

I can count off the top of my head more then 5 regulars who posted for 10+ years that left because of YOU.

so maybe it’s not me that needs to get with the program but you.

you can ban me, I don’t really give a shit but just know you are the one that looks like the huge asshole

Skins2021deux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let’s break it down , you said it used to be skins2021 BC ( because ) you predicted that we would turn the franchise with Lawrence . The implication with that statement is that because you held that opinion you had to change your handles because of the position you took . THAT IS The LIE ! You had to change your handle because. You consistently broke the guidelines . Why you did that ? I don’t care . I don’t care if you like , or respect me . I will not tolerate your BS . So if you want to test me AGAIN , be my guest because the results will be the same . I will shut you down period . Now perhaps you should pull your head out of your 4 points of contact , understand that you are and have been given chances to move on from this grudge you are carrying and talk football . Instead you want to poke the sleeping bear . The choices are clear , get over it and talk football or I will shut you down . I know and we know you NEED this place

also the only times I haven’t posted about football has been in response to attacks from you and your nerdy little sidekick chiller

btw chillerdab, serious question is your handle related to smokable rosin dabs or is it the cam newton dab?