• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trent Williams upset umpire talks back to him.

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who has the umpire's back here? Their has been a consensus this morning in the media regarding the unprofessional conduct of the umpire. I was not there but what I gather from the article I read is that the umpire said, "your a garbage (expletive), disrespectful m-f'er" to Williams. Williams responds that he did not disrespect the umpire like he got disrespected. Seems that Williams feels that the refs are there to abuse and a ref fighting back is just unacceptable. What a sissy hypocritical B$%ch!!! My god the NFl has become the biggest brotherhood of (something politically incorrect(not racial)). Then this little child in a mans body goes to the media with his drama looking for sympathy. Seems the only sport left that features MEN is Rugby.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the refs back at all, as a ref you are supposed to reamain unbiased, you bicker back and forth or toss insults not sure how you can be seen as unbiased. The refs can toss a player if the player is agressive toward the ref, that is how you combat that, you don't come down to the players level. Issue a warning then take the next step and toss him if that does not work.

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying that the ref was correct in how he handled the situation, my point is how Williams handled it. He feels the ref is there to be abused and then when he talks back Williams runs to the media. Its not like the ref came out of nowhere with his comment, williams had it coming. Williams runs and snitches.

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs should stay professional but williams needs to man up and take it if hes going to dish it out. What a baby

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell'em like it is Hasselback.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams is à big baby. He needs to worry about his own professionalism before bitching about anyone elses.

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams looked like he was gonna cry during the interview. After watching first take it seems to me that the Redskins are just in total disarray and perhaps Williams is behaving like this because of other issues that were not privy too. Maybe he just wanted to shift the attention away from the game and their horrible record onto the ref. Either way he needs to man-up.