• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Travellers Insurance Open: You Gotta Be Shi%$#ing me!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an asshole this Theegala dude must be. Has a one stroke lead on 18 and stupidly hits a driver which was the only way the bunker comes into play. Ball goes in the bunker and the idiot whiffs his second shot out of the bunker; absolutely whiffs it. What a gag job. Double bogeys the hole and loses the tournament.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he still gets a hefty payday.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nerves got the best of him.. He is a "Amateur" in the biggest spot in his life... Cut him some slack

I worked Friday-Sun and it was brutally hot for sure but damnit I loved every second of it! Rory made a mess of hole 12 (so that is a bigger "choke" then an "amateur" losing it on the 18th hole imo)

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nerves got the best of him.. He is a "Amateur" in the biggest spot in his life... Cut him some slack

I worked Friday-Sun and it was brutally hot for sure but damnit I loved every second of it! Rory made a mess of hole 12 (so that is a bigger "choke" then an "amateur" losing it on the 18th hole imo)
You must be kidding.

It was Rory's 4 Tournament in a row. Comes in 18th at the memorial, Wins the Canadian Open, 5th at the US Open and all the while puts the whole LIV Golf things on his shoulders. ...so yea, during the 4th Tournament the wheels comes off for several hole and still gets a top 20 finish. Everybody can just see he was mentally spent.

All Theegala had to do was put the ball in the fairway on 18 with the lead in his pocket. But OK, the kid is feeling it so he pulls driver and gets himself into trouble. Ok, not that big of a deal. But then he has a sand shot that is a 50/50 chance the ball will fall back into the bunker if he tries to advance the ball instead of playing a sideways shot.

i really like Theegala, I like his style of play but that was a completely self inflicted choke job on his part.