• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trash Clash: Philly Vs. Dallas

Who wins the battle of 3-3 NFC East trash teams?

• Eagles

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a staunch hater of both teams I’d rather watch golden girls reruns tonight but I digress. Whatever happens It should lead to another outstanding week of dak vs ginger posts this week so we all win.

Die eagles die... Dallas by 10

How was Golden Girls?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP suuuuurrrrreeeee is quiet.

Little ball of hate is home sobbing gently into a pillow.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost the trash clash in a rout. Shame

giphy.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the Sixers? Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid??? Guys work with me.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the Sixers? Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid??? Guys work with me.

If they went to eagles tailgate would they get in a fight too? :noidea:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well 1st off he wouldnt be allowed on the field. He doesnt have an up to date Helmet LOL
But I would love to see all the heart that guy has after being hit by the punter. Let alone a lineman.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that refs has no choice but to honor suck crappy acting siding on the side of health.
But couldnt they give them a fine (or in otherwords) the honor of giving to a charity for such obvious bullshit acting?
Not that, that play mattered. We scored anyways, but they did save a timeout. Not that mattered either LOL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that refs has no choice but to honor suck crappy acting siding on the side of health.
But couldnt they give them a fine (or in otherwords) the honor of giving to a charity for such obvious bullshit acting?
Not that, that play mattered. We scored anyways, but they did save a timeout. Not that mattered either LOL
The Giants did it against us like 4 times including the one famous play where two guys dropped like a sniper shot them on the same play. It's Bull Shit and a pussy move and it influenced the game so I guess I'm still a little ornery about it...But last night it was just kind of funny because it didn't matter and he went to the soccer "oh I'm hurt but I'm not sure which body part it is stretch"

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants did it against us in the playoffs like 4 times including the one famous play where two guys dropped like a sniper shot them on the same play. It's Bull Shit and a pussy move and it influenced the outcome of that game so I guess I'm still a little ornery about it...But last night it was just kind of funny because it didn't matter and he went to the soccer "oh I'm hurt but I'm not sure which body part it is stretch"
LOL I do remember that. In fact there is probably a you tube of it. It was so pathetic.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants did it against us like 4 times including the one famous play where two guys dropped like a sniper shot them on the same play. It's Bull Shit and a pussy move and it influenced the game so I guess I'm still a little ornery about it...But last night it was just kind of funny because it didn't matter and he went to the soccer "oh I'm hurt but I'm not sure which body part it is stretch"
Here it is. Kind of funny now I guess...was two in the rams game. But also against us in playoff game

stupid, it won't open here so you need to click on the "watch on you tube"

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i didn't see that game playing out that way. i thought the cowboys would have been too banged up to do that. impressive win.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like there are issues over in Philly!

Is the dynasty over is a coaching change needed?

Lane Johnson says Eagles players have been late to meetings, practices in wake of embarrassing loss

The Philadelphia Eagles have been blown out in consecutive weeks to fall to 3-4 and one game out of first place in the NFC East. Head coach Doug Pederson tried to inspire the team by saying the Eagles were going to beat the Cowboys, but that plan hilariously backfired as the Eagles fell 37-10 to their NFC East rivals Sunday night.

There was plenty of frustration going on around the Eagles locker room. Lane Johnson has been honest throughout his career, not sugarcoating anything regarding his play and the state of his football team. Johnson's comments about the Eagles were damning when discussing the state of the team in a postgame show with NBC Sports Philadelphia's John Clark and Eagles color analyst Mike Quick.

"Really, it's gonna probably be a callout session," Johnson said. "Everybody will be held accountable. You know, little stuff that slides during the week — late to practice, late to meetings, late to this and that. Stuff will be held accountable for. I think that will maybe creep into the games."

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lane Johnson says Eagles players have been late to meetings, practices in wake of embarrassing loss

The Philadelphia Eagles have been blown out in consecutive weeks to fall to 3-4 and one game out of first place in the NFC East. Head coach Doug Pederson tried to inspire the team by saying the Eagles were going to beat the Cowboys, but that plan hilariously backfired as the Eagles fell 37-10 to their NFC East rivals Sunday night.

There was plenty of frustration going on around the Eagles locker room. Lane Johnson has been honest throughout his career, not sugarcoating anything regarding his play and the state of his football team. Johnson's comments about the Eagles were damning when discussing the state of the team in a postgame show with NBC Sports Philadelphia's John Clark and Eagles color analyst Mike Quick.

"Really, it's gonna probably be a callout session," Johnson said. "Everybody will be held accountable. You know, little stuff that slides during the week — late to practice, late to meetings, late to this and that. Stuff will be held accountable for. I think that will maybe creep into the games."

Huh... I thought the Eagles prided themselves on “having fun”. Isn’t that was Lane was boasting about when he called out BB and the Patriots. :think:

Maybe they are just having too much fun. :scratch:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh... I thought the Eagles prided themselves on “having fun”. Isn’t that was Lane was boasting about when he called out BB and the Patriots. :think:

Maybe they are just having too much fun. :scratch:
who's laughing now...

image.JPG

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could Jenkins and Graham be two of the players Lane is speaking about. They both told him to shut his trap.

So much FUN in Filthy.

Brandon Graham and Malcolm Jenkins Respond to Lane Johnson’s “Late to Practice, Late to Meetings” Comments