• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Transfer Portal

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt he sees the field much.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

So...anybody have any intel on these recent portal entries?

Doesn't take a genius to see they're all on the defensive side of the ball. Likewise, none of them saw a ton of playing time thus far.

So is sitting on the depth chart and developing your body and craft not a thing anymore? Is Grinch & Co. "inviting them to leave" due to lack of effort or because Grinch & Co. didn't recruit them?

Honestly, i'll reiterate my stance on personnel in general....if they don't come here recognizing WHERE they are, then they aren't here for the right reasons. These roster spots should be given the respect they're due.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

Doesn't take a genius to see they're all on the defensive side of the ball. Likewise, none of them saw a ton of playing time thus far.

So is sitting on the depth chart and developing your body and craft not a thing anymore? Is Grinch & Co. "inviting them to leave" due to lack of effort or because Grinch & Co. didn't recruit them?

Honestly, i'll reiterate my stance on personnel in general....if they don't come here recognizing WHERE they are, then they aren't here for the right reasons. These roster spots should be given the respect they're due.
I think it's probably a little from column A and a little from column B.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

Two things. They don’t match what Grinch wants and yes told them. Or they’re not buying into what he’s doing. Either way, good luck on your future endeavors.