• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trading

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shanahan said on Monday that the team remains open to possibilities as this year's trade deadline quickly approaches but won't mortgage the future in the process.

"We'll always listen," Shanahan said. "We're always looking to try to improve our team. We're always calling and seeing if there's anything out there that we haven't heard, also. Like I said, our philosophy with that is we're always trying to improve right now, but we're also not going to do that to risk anything for the future."

Totally agree

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't believe anyone on the staff or in the front office would say yup let's trade every pick for the next to years to hell with the future.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anything happening. A contending team would more likely be trying to make a trade as one piece could make a difference between getting to a title and not getting to a title.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anything happening. A contending team would more likely be trying to make a trade as one piece could make a difference between getting to a title and not getting to a title.
I like trading vs drafting becaue you get a known entity by tradiung whereas you don't with the draft. Shanahan has been spotty in his two seasons of drafting missing badly with last year's top pick and getting a starter with this year's top pick. They got starters out of Warner and Foster and a sometimes starter out of Witherspoon

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like trading vs drafting becaue you get a known entity by tradiung whereas you don't with the draft. Shanahan has been spotty in his two seasons of drafting missing badly with last year's top pick and getting a starter with this year's top pick. They got starters out of Warner and Foster and a sometimes starter out of Witherspoon

Foster is not playing well right now. The right shoulder is giving him problems. A stat was displayed showing he missed more tackles than made. Kittle was a steal. Thomas was overdrafted. They need a better haul next year

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster is not playing well right now. The right shoulder is giving him problems. A stat was displayed showing he missed more tackles than made. Kittle was a steal. Thomas was overdrafted. They need a better haul next year
I forgot about Kittle; he was an excellent pick. If he ever gets over the "drops" he's going to be great