• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Thoughts

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant make the computer work right for the link but Blogging the boys has a trade thought I would do in a instant.
La’el Collins for Karl Joseph of the Raiders it makes 2 much sense so it most likely won’t happen but it’s a win win for both teams
Raiders are heavy at safety and the Boys most likely won’t resign Collins so why not help each other and make that trade straight up or Add a low pick to even it out .

I liked Joseph and wanted Dallas to draft him
Thoughts

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant make the computer work right for the link but Blogging the boys has a trade thought I would do in a instant.
La’el Collins for Karl Joseph of the Raiders it makes 2 much sense so it most likely won’t happen but it’s a win win for both teams
Raiders are heavy at safety and the Boys most likely won’t resign Collins so why not help each other and make that trade straight up or Add a low pick to even it out .

I liked Joseph and wanted Dallas to draft him
Thoughts
Sounds like a good idea. We likely wont extend Collins. May as well get something for him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that too. No way I'm doing that right now. We don't know if we have a RT on the team right now as good as Collins or that can even play the position and we don't know what the draft pick McGovern is yet. I do think they should put Williams at RT for this year and Collins at LG and see what happens. Maybe in a few months if they do that, then something like this makes sense, but Joseph wasn't great and they seem to be trying to replace him already so I'm not giving a starting RT for him. They can have Taco and a 5th

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that too. No way I'm doing that right now. We don't know if we have a RT on the team right now as good as Collins or that can even play the position and we don't know what the draft pick McGovern is yet. I do think they should put Williams at RT for this year and Collins at LG and see what happens. Maybe in a few months if they do that, then something like this makes sense, but Joseph wasn't great and they seem to be trying to replace him already so I'm not giving a starting RT for him. They can have Taco and a 5th
I like your trade. I think we will end up getting a compensatory pick for Collins ?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might not cost too much to trade for Joseph.

Players likely to be cut per ESPN.

Oakland Raiders
Karl Joseph, S

Every Raiders player who was acquired before Jon Gruden came to town is on perpetually thin ice. That's doubly true for Joseph, who hasn't lived up to expectations since the Raiders drafted him in the first round in 2016. Gruden's starting safeties in 2019 will likely be Lamarcus Joyner and first-round pick Johnathan Abram, and though Joseph could theoretically feature if the Raiders go with a big nickel look and play three safeties at a time, I wouldn't count on the Raiders making him a priority this offseason. They might even consider declining Joseph's fifth-year option later this week.