• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade help

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I’m giving up Metcalf or Ridley I gotta have a mid RB1 or High RB2 + a WR2.
Well mixon/henry are likely rb1, and sans namesake. Robinson is a rock solid rb2 with upside and little competition.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well mixon/henry are likely rb1, and sans namesake. Robinson is a rock solid rb2 with upside and little competition.

I agree. You have the same problem I do with Robinson though in that I don’t think people really value him as good as he is. Henry might get the job done. Mixon is good enough but I think you may have to wait for at least one more week of consistency.

To answer your other question, I offered Gibson for Fuller but I don’t think the owner is paying any attention tbh because the trade just dropped off. I’m actually in a bit of a holding pattern right now with Bell being an FA. Really hoping he doesn’t end up in Miami because Gaskin has been breaking out. I’m still looking to pull a really good WR and I think I’ll have the depth at RB to do it, but I need to see how guys play this week. Gibson did me no favors last week. However, RBs are going to be coveted as injuries pile up. I even thought about finding a way to grab freeman who’s an FA right now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. You have the same problem I do with Robinson though in that I don’t think people really value him as good as he is. Henry might get the job done. Mixon is good enough but I think you may have to wait for at least one more week of consistency.

To answer your other question, I offered Gibson for Fuller but I don’t think the owner is paying any attention tbh because the trade just dropped off. I’m actually in a bit of a holding pattern right now with Bell being an FA. Really hoping he doesn’t end up in Miami because Gaskin has been breaking out. I’m still looking to pull a really good WR and I think I’ll have the depth at RB to do it, but I need to see how guys play this week. Gibson did me no favors last week. However, RBs are going to be coveted as injuries pile up. I even thought about finding a way to grab freeman who’s an FA right now.
I don’t see too Many good landing spots for bell. Where is he gonna go into a decent role?

but with this owner I gotta strike this week. He’s desperate... he’s rb1 right now is Ingram..... but he’s loaded everywhere else.

he knows he needs to something and I hve the rb depth..I have a feeling kittle may be the play though at a better price. I dunno.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see too Many good landing spots for bell. Where is he gonna go into a decent role?

but with this owner I gotta strike this week. He’s desperate... he’s rb1 right now is Ingram..... but he’s loaded everywhere else.

he knows he needs to something and I hve the rb depth..I have a feeling kittle may be the play though at a better price. I dunno.

Id go Robinson and Chark and see what he says. Or Henry straight uo

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ever get anywhere Romeo?

So what would be a fair offer for kittle, dk metcalf or Ridley for me? And do u think I should make the offer? He needs rb help badly. Full ppr

View attachment 255900View attachment 255901
james Robinson for kittle? Yay /nay...mike Davis no longer useable soon.

or package for a wr?
I’d love to move gibson but doubt that gets me anywhere...

I wouldn't panic.

I wouldn't budge on anything but a Gibson+Moore for TE... or Gibson+ARob for WR1.
Chark's injury has made him a "throw in" type... probably not the best idea... wait for his impending return to move him (pending suitable offers).

Mixon for a stud WR? Yeah, I could bend to that... not Henry.
Robinson, depends on the other owner's perceived value for him. I wouldn't take anything that I wouldn't take for Mixon.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't panic.

I wouldn't budge on anything but a Gibson+Moore for TE... or Gibson+ARob for WR1.
Chark's injury has made him a "throw in" type... probably not the best idea... wait for his impending return to move him (pending suitable offers).

Mixon for a stud WR? Yeah, I could bend to that... not Henry.
Robinson, depends on the other owner's perceived value for him. I wouldn't take anything that I wouldn't take for Mixon.
So you would trade mixon for Ridley or metcalf?
He’s been getting the passing work now
Arob has such volume I’d hate to give up any rb for another wr unless it was like arob and Gibson .
Really would gibson plus arob be worth getting metcalf or Ridley? Especially if Julio comes back or the Seahawks d gets healthy

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you would trade mixon for Ridley or metcalf?
He’s been getting the passing work now
Arob has such volume I’d hate to give up any rb for another wr unless it was like arob and Gibson .
Really would gibson plus arob be worth getting metcalf or Ridley? Especially if Julio comes back or the Seahawks d gets healthy

Metcalf is the real deal. As is Russell Wilson.

Mixon straight up is certainly worthy. (I might try and get a little more with the RB tax).

Ridley scares me more than Metcalf. (I would demand more to trade Mixon).

How many weeks would you guess wrong with Ridley, ARob, Brown and Moore?

I'd start smaller, try to get rid of the almost dead weight while you can. Gibson, I was high on a month ago. I just don't know anymore. Especially in your situation. I'd start with Gibson + Chark or Moore and see what sticks.
Then re-evaluate for another 2 for 1 upgrade.

You're right to be looking at TE. Kittle might be a tough get after last week though. That would take a Mixon.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metcalf is the real deal. As is Russell Wilson.

Mixon straight up is certainly worthy. (I might try and get a little more with the RB tax).

Ridley scares me more than Metcalf. (I would demand more to trade Mixon).

How many weeks would you guess wrong with Ridley, ARob, Brown and Moore?

I'd start smaller, try to get rid of the almost dead weight while you can. Gibson, I was high on a month ago. I just don't know anymore. Especially in your situation. I'd start with Gibson + Chark or Moore and see what sticks.
Then re-evaluate for another 2 for 1 upgrade.

You're right to be looking at TE. Kittle might be a tough get after last week though. That would take a Mixon.
Kittle stunk last week.....

tradr analyzer actually shows dj moore and gibson for metcalf as a fairly clean swap.... I’d be down I dunno what to send for kittle.... bc sending him another wr doesn’t help him and gibson +hurst doesn’t seem to do much

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kittle stunk last week.....

tradr analyzer actually shows dj moore and gibson for metcalf as a fairly clean swap.... I’d be down I dunno what to send for kittle.... bc sending him another wr doesn’t help him and gibson +hurst doesn’t seem to do much

oh.. looked at the wrong box score on Kittle... oops.

trade analyzer has a funny sense of humor. Nobody on the fantasy planet would ever consider moving DK for Moore and Gibson. Trying on his bye week? Why not. Just don't be surprised to get a sassy reply back.

yeah... that's why I said Kittle would take a Mixon. (if I owned Kittle)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, I just bailed on Hurst in a bunch of my leagues.

Probably means, 7-99-2 coming up this week.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh.. looked at the wrong box score on Kittle... oops.

trade analyzer has a funny sense of humor. Nobody on the fantasy planet would ever consider moving DK for Moore and Gibson. Trying on his bye week? Why not. Just don't be surprised to get a sassy reply back.

yeah... that's why I said Kittle would take a Mixon. (if I owned Kittle)
I'm big on Kittle, but man that 49er offense looks messed up this season. Kittle has already missed two games and has double digits scoring for full PPR once this season. I think it's a good time to try and buy low on him TBH.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm big on Kittle, but man that 49er offense looks messed up this season. Kittle has already missed two games and has double digits scoring for full PPR once this season. I think it's a good time to try and buy low on him TBH.

I agree, I would try. But speaking in the sense that I own Kittle, in which case I wouldn't care if a low buyer came knocking. It's TE. I'm good waiting for Kittle unless it's a no brainer starter that I get back. And sounds like the Kittle owner in this league has a solid WR group already.

Gibson won't get it done... but definitely worth a stab.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, I just bailed on Hurst in a bunch of my leagues.

Probably means, 7-99-2 coming up this week.
Lol yeah. I dunno sent the metcalf one if he walks back to Ridley... then ThTs fine with me....
Was exactly my thoughts....
I agree, I would try. But speaking in the sense that I own Kittle, in which case I wouldn't care if a low buyer came knocking. It's TE. I'm good waiting for Kittle unless it's a no brainer starter that I get back. And sounds like the Kittle owner in this league has a solid WR group already.

Gibson won't get it done... but definitely worth a stab.
I actually sent gibson, hurst, and mike Davis..... I’m sure it’s a no.... but gives him a tight end back...and Davis to plug a week or two.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That escalated quickly to henry for one of them.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That escalated quickly to henry for one of them.

On second thought I wouldn’t do it. You’re coming from a position of strength. He’s desperate. Counter.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibson for Robby Anderson or Will Fuller. What do you guys think?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On second thought I wouldn’t do it. You’re coming from a position of strength. He’s desperate. Counter.
i am, hes not budging, insisting he has 3 top wr's, he needs a top 5 rb....i get it..but he has crap...he said im not trading a dude that puts up 20 a week for a dude who puts up 13....i get that...but you can replace wr's easier....gibson is in an evolving role and still rb 21 in ppr. i currently have 5 of the 21 rb's in the league on my roster....can only play 3....he has 3 of the top 7 wr's.....

hes also not budging on kittle....

said hed rather start ingram than not get top dolalr

wants mixon for ridley.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibson for Robby Anderson or Will Fuller. What do you guys think?
man robby anderson looks like a fn steal, and your not really starting gibson are u, do you think anderson continues his role?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man robby anderson looks like a fn steal, and your not really starting gibson are u, do you think anderson continues his role?

I think it’s worth the gamble. DJ Moore doesn’t seem to be taking off and Anderson just continues to produce.what do you think?