• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade help

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My man. Can I look later while watching the games? Or u tryingto deal befor the games

You’re good, man. I’m in no hurry. I honestly figured it might be to my advantage to let the games play out this week before sending any offers out.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re good, man. I’m in no hurry. I honestly figured it might be to my advantage to let the games play out this week before sending any offers out.

at this point it probably is unless there is a specific guy your trying to sell high on.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point it probably is unless there is a specific guy your trying to sell high on.

Lol. Honestly I’ve got some guys who’s stock need to come up. Boyd might be the only guy who’s stock is maybe a little higher than normal right now and I don’t think people know how to value Robinson.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Honestly I’ve got some guys who’s stock need to come up. Boyd might be the only guy who’s stock is maybe a little higher than normal right now and I don’t think people know how to value Robinson.
I’m buying Robinson , for you this could be a telling game.
Kyle Allen checked down to mcaffrey like fn crazy. And thehh uh clearly wanna use Gibson similar.....may be a ppr
Machine.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m buying Robinson , for you this could be a telling game.
Kyle Allen checked down to mcaffrey like fn crazy. And thehh uh clearly wanna use Gibson similar.....may be a ppr
Machine.
Yeah I think this could be a very telling week for some of these potential high ceiling guys I’ve got.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride i think only Hollywood may have raised or not hurt his stock today... :L
crap i totally forget! thank you for tagging me.........

So, matt ryan has looked like ass........Team JK is 0-4 and has 2 starting qb's ......I dont see a great trade, but see what he would want for a qb.........Id put a claim in for dalton asap.......

Id be tempted to see if I could get godwin from team MD, or to try and pry derrick henry, offer him julio and gibson see what he says?

more to Come...have to do a few things gonna circle back...

honestly it’s really hard as wel in an 8 man. Because like that dude MD- he is 2-2 and loaded . Where r u gonna upgrade him? Lots of players floating around.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crap i totally forget! thank you for tagging me.........

So, matt ryan has looked like ass........Team JK is 0-4 and has 2 starting qb's ......I dont see a great trade, but see what he would want for a qb.........Id put a claim in for dalton asap.......

Id be tempted to see if I could get godwin from team MD, or to try and pry derrick henry, offer him julio and gibson see what he says?

more to Come...have to do a few things gonna circle back...

honestly it’s really hard as wel in an 8 man. Because like that dude MD- he is 2-2 and loaded . Where r u gonna upgrade him? Lots of players floating around.

Im tempted to go after Fuller on JK

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On his team. I’d try Conner for
Keenan Allen first...I dunno man Conner is tomlins guy but he looks like ass. And he’s gonna get hurt he always does..

then try gibson for fuller maybe?

I think Ryan will be ok for u. They suck too bad to not keep chucking it....and he’s better with juli which is two fold for u...

@TKOSpikes thoughts?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenan Allen first...I dunno man Conner is tomlins guy but he looks like ass. And he’s gonna get hurt he always does..

I think Ryan will be ok for u. They suck too bad to not keep chucking it....and he’s better with juli which is two fold for u...

@TKOSpikes thoughts?

You cool dumping two RBs for two WRs with my depth at RB? Gaskin did look good today.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cool dumping two RBs for two WRs with my depth at RB? Gaskin did look good today.
I wouldn’t. I’d do one or the other. But I’d rather move Conner for Allen. Unless ur a Conner guy. I just feel like he’s gonna get hurt lol. N has been bad from a fan standpoint

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t. I’d do one or the other. But I’d rather move Conner for Allen. Unless ur a Conner guy. I just feel like he’s gonna get hurt lol. N has been bad from a fan standpoint

Shit, if that’s the case I shouldn’t have traded Diggs for Conner

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, if that’s the case I shouldn’t have traded Diggs for Conner
Well then gibson for fuller it is. I guess u kinda hve to roll Conner he’s still lead back n catching balls I just worry about him

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you could offr lev bell for fuller too he got touches first gameback

really think packaging julio and ertz may be a play to dangle

if godwin sits again, team MD may need a wr.........could offer a rb for him, see if he bites........

See if team JP may do sanders and fant for julio and ertz or julio n something or ask what he wanted to offer for julio........he was the one who wanted him

Team SS has too many guys. But i cant see how oyu'd upgrade him. You could offer Julio and ertz for like hunter henry and crowder or one of those wr's im super high on crowder......

Team CK....julio+ertz for waller/thielen............doubtful...........

few teams with targets and guys that can be had,but i duno why they would want to, becayse their backs ups are even so good

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@TKOSpikes thoughts?

I don't think he needs a big splash WR.

Obviously, he needs Julio healthy.

3-1. Don't panic.
Buy low on some WRs I guess. That would not be Fuller or Allen, imo. At the expense of sounding like Hardman's lobbyist, Sammy did get hurt last week. Andy Reid is an idiot when he doesn't give this kid at least 6 targets and they deserve to lose to the Raiders.

Any splash trades I would save for getting a RB. Usually, RB needy teams can be dealt with.

I'd rather have Julio, Golladay, Boyd, Jeudy, Higgins, and Hilton than upgrading that by downgrading RB.

In my league, I traded Gibson and Odell for Mixon. Then DFreeman and Hockensen for Kupp. Probably rejected if one wasn't in need of WR help and the other not in need of TE help.

I'll take a look at the teams listed later... but that's where I'm at.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Chubb and Kamara, that is basically it. I just read that Chubb is outt until week 11, after today I am 3-2, granted Kamara and K. Allen get me 28 points tonight. I am not worried.

My qustion, I have Allen, Boyd, and Fuller as my main starters. Would any of these 3 get me a decent RB in return on a trade? What can I look forward as a equal return? Full PPR

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Chubb and Kamara, that is basically it. I just read that Chubb is outt until week 11, after today I am 3-2, granted Kamara and K. Allen get me 28 points tonight. I am not worried.

My qustion, I have Allen, Boyd, and Fuller as my main starters. Would any of these 3 get me a decent RB in return on a trade? What can I look forward as a equal return? Full PPR

that's a question for the other owner in the deal.
target WR needy teams and the answer would differ from a solid group of WR team.

Full PPR, I imagine Allen can attract a very good RB. Boyd and Fuller, that would be for the WR needy team. (pending the depth of their RB on rosters)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ever get anywhere Romeo?

So what would be a fair offer for kittle, dk metcalf or Ridley for me? And do u think I should make the offer? He needs rb help badly. Full ppr

8BF278B2-6F27-4BE8-A80A-DC7BB8CCBBBE.jpeg1A1878D3-2ABD-4F41-BF96-6727C89D0DDA.jpeg
james Robinson for kittle? Yay /nay...mike Davis no longer useable soon.

or package for a wr?
I’d love to move gibson but doubt that gets me anywhere...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ridley for robinson and chark or dj moore

or metcalf for robinson and chark/dj moore.......

projections still keep honing in on dj moore being good, but it may be time to dump his butt if i can.........

mixon for rildey or metcalf straight up............

henry for hopkins?

Last edited:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ridley for robinson and chark or dj moore

or metcalf for robinson and chark/dj moore.......

projections still keep honing in on dj moore being good, but it may be time to dump his butt if i can.........

mixon for rildey or metcalf straight up............

henry for hopkins?

If I’m giving up Metcalf or Ridley I gotta have a mid RB1 or High RB2 + a WR2.