• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade help: Diggs for Conner? More?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy in my PPR league wants to do James Conner straight up for Diggs. I think I’m gonna do it and look for receiver help on waivers. My RB room is decimated.

My team:
QB: Ryan (Bout to start streaming)

RB: Chubb (IR), J. Robinson, Gibson, Gaskin, Swift, Bell (IR): Debating on dropping him to make room.

WR: Julio, Golladay, Diggs, Boyd, TY (Probably dropping him), Hollywood

TE: Ertz

His team:
QB: Allen

RB: CEH, Jacobs, Mixon, Conner, D. Henderson, Montgomery

WR: Lockett, McLaurin, JuJu, D. Moore,

TE: Kittle, Gesicki

What do you guys think? Just do the one for one. Add to it? @SteelersPride @TKOSpikes @Sam Sportboy @TREFF
@femurov

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably can't get more... although you might be able to get Moore. Throw in Gaskin?

If Julio is back on the sidelines in week 5, you'll be decimated at WR.

although I think TYH starts having good games as the Colts schedule gets a little tougher in the second half.

Tough call. Good deal. Bad timing.

I am stubborn when it comes to WR though.... I'm sure waivers has a dozen who will get double digits next week... just a matter of finding them.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy in my PPR league wants to do James Conner straight up for Diggs. I think I’m gonna do it and look for receiver help on waivers. My RB room is decimated.

My team:
QB: Ryan (Bout to start streaming)

RB: Chubb (IR), J. Robinson, Gibson, Gaskin, Swift, Bell (IR): Debating on dropping him to make room.

WR: Julio, Golladay, Diggs, Boyd, TY (Probably dropping him), Hollywood

TE: Ertz

His team:
QB: Allen

RB: CEH, Jacobs, Mixon, Conner, D. Henderson, Montgomery

WR: Lockett, McLaurin, JuJu, D. Moore,

TE: Kittle, Gesicki

What do you guys think? Just do the one for one. Add to it? @SteelersPride @TKOSpikes @Sam Sportboy @TREFF
@femurov
Just remember Golladay is on a bye next week and Julio may not play.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to precede this by saying that I sometimes try to get too cute when negotiating and I think this may fall under that category.

So, I think I like the deal and I would take it...

BUT... I may try to aim a little higher on his RB pecking order. He has 3 very solid options ahead of Conner that I would shoot for, although I don't know that you have the ammo for them. Julio being banged up really hurts because if he was 100%, he may be enough to pull Mixon or CEH or maybe even Jacobs, depending on how he has his RB corps ranked. I don't know if Golladay would be enough, although you could make the argument that he has been banged up and has the bye week to rest up, plus gets his bye out of the way early and will be available for every game for the rest of the season, assuming he stays healthy from here on out.

You never know unless you ask, though. And if he says no, go back to Conner for Diggs.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is easier to find a usable WR on the wire than it is to find a RB. Especially in a PPR league and more especially in an 8 man league.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair trade... Plus Conner already had his bye... that is pretty big...

Id do it...

But before a big commitment to the deal, how many WRs do you start per week, not including flex??

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair trade... Plus Conner already had his bye... that is pretty big...

Id do it...

But before a big commitment to the deal, how many WRs do you start per week, not including flex??
2WR plus flex. Have a couple decent flex RB options in Gibson and Gaskin, but I’ve typically been starting Julio, Golladay, and Diggs, but Boyd has filled in amicably as well.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to precede this by saying that I sometimes try to get too cute when negotiating and I think this may fall under that category.

So, I think I like the deal and I would take it...

BUT... I may try to aim a little higher on his RB pecking order. He has 3 very solid options ahead of Conner that I would shoot for, although I don't know that you have the ammo for them. Julio being banged up really hurts because if he was 100%, he may be enough to pull Mixon or CEH or maybe even Jacobs, depending on how he has his RB corps ranked. I don't know if Golladay would be enough, although you could make the argument that he has been banged up and has the bye week to rest up, plus gets his bye out of the way early and will be available for every game for the rest of the season, assuming he stays healthy from here on out.

You never know unless you ask, though. And if he says no, go back to Conner for Diggs.

No way I could get Conner and JuJu for Diggs and Gibson, right? Should I even offer?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way I could get Conner and JuJu for Diggs and Gibson, right? Should I even offer?
Maybe, but you may be moving sideways with that one. Although, both Steelers have had their byes. Plus, I think he needs the WR help and can afford to give up a RB outright.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I did Diggs for Conner. Let’s hope it pays off. I’ll be thin at WR this week but I may have some RB depth to deal from once Chubb gets healthy. Till then I’m gonna have to hope I hit on a waiver wr

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you made the right decision

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean to butt-in on your thread but would you do:

I trade Cmac for Gurley and Kelce?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

very tough. Atlanta looks bad right now. Really bad. But that could be good news for gurley.

I guess the question is whether you are on the path to the playoffs already or do you have to make a move to have a chance.

Playoffs with cmac Is much more enticing than playoffs with gurley and Kelce.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very tough. Atlanta looks bad right now. Really bad. But that could be good news for gurley.

I guess the question is whether you are on the path to the playoffs already or do you have to make a move to have a chance.

Playoffs with cmac Is much more enticing than playoffs with gurley and Kelce.

.500 record. 6th/12th scoring. A solid team but Bell/CMac have been injured. Also have Drake who has underperformed

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably depends on what the rest of your roster looks like. Can you weather a couple more weeks without your RB1? If you can get into the playoffs you want CMac.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably depends on what the rest of your roster looks like. Can you weather a couple more weeks without your RB1? If you can get into the playoffs you want CMac.

Yeah risky just worried CMac could would only be available for less than half the year and it would also take a few weeks to get back in the groove.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd really have to see the rosters. Was this offered to you?