• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone surprised GB didn’t make any deals? Not surprised at all. I guess they know what they’re doing. :L

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone surprised GB didn’t make any deals? Not surprised at all. I guess they know what they’re doing. :L
Sometimes the best deals are the ones not made. Houston wanted a 2nd round pick for Fuller... That's a very high price for an 8-game rental. And aside from Fuller, there's not a whole lot of players available that would really approve this team.

...Maybe they could've traded Pettine to the Jets for Gregg Williams?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical passive front office move.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes the best deals are the ones not made. Houston wanted a 2nd round pick for Fuller... That's a very high price for an 8-game rental. And aside from Fuller, there's not a whole lot of players available that would really approve this team.

...Maybe they could've traded Pettine to the Jets for Gregg Williams?
I get it. Some deals are too pricey. But I have to believe there were other deals that could have been made not only at receiver. Defensively there was no one worth going after?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, just maybe they were sending a message to the guys they have that they are their guys.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, just maybe they were sending a message to the guys they have that they are their guys.
Wrong message if you ask me. If it isn’t broke then don’t try to fix it but obviously there are areas on this team that need fixing. I’d rather have them thinking their jobs aren’t guaranteed and they need some motivation to perform or they will be replaced. Competition is a great motivator.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong message if you ask me. If it isn’t broke then don’t try to fix it but obviously there are areas on this team that need fixing. I’d rather have them thinking their jobs aren’t guaranteed and they need some motivation to perform or they will be replaced. Competition is a great motivator.

Actually, I believe it's the correct message. The worst thing to do is make a move because some morons in the media or some fans believe they need to make one. They're correct in doing what they're doing to fit their plan, if making a move didn't fit their plan, then that's the right move.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I believe it's the correct message. The worst thing to do is make a move because some morons in the media or some fans believe they need to make one. They're correct in doing what they're doing to fit their plan, if making a move didn't fit their plan, then that's the right move.

Kinda like all the great picks they’ve made over the past drafts huh? I see articles about GB trying to bring in players like any other team but it just seems that other organizations are willing to pull the trigger. Personally, I think they have made too many bad decisions on who they bring in and draft. The defense has been horrible for years because of it along with getting Rodgers the talent he needs to get to the ship more than once.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like all the great picks they’ve made over the past drafts huh? I see articles about GB trying to bring in players like any other team but it just seems that other organizations are willing to pull the trigger. Personally, I think they have made too many bad decisions on who they bring in and draft. The defense has been horrible for years because of it along with getting Rodgers the talent he needs to get to the ship more than once.

I'm sure they'd be willing to read your application for the GM job.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I’m flattered but my dance card is currently full. I’ll give Gut a call later.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I’m flattered but my dance card is currently full. I’ll give Gut a call later.