• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zards should attempt to trade John Wall and D. Howard for Anthony Davis whenever it's possible to do so. There may be better offers for him next year, but they should make this attempt. Wall is a really good player for us, but the combination of AD and Beal could prove deadly in the EC and puts them on a different more competitive level.

Why Wall and not Beal? Simple, Beale is by far the better shooter.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zards should attempt to trade John Wall and D. Howard for Anthony Davis whenever it's possible to do so. There may be better offers for him next year, but they should make this attempt. Wall is a really good player for us, but the combination of AD and Beal could prove deadly in the EC and puts them on a different more competitive level.

Why Wall and not Beal? Simple, Beale is by far the better shooter.

No chance NO would accept that trade.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance NO would accept that trade.

I'm a Laker fan too, have been since Jerry West played there, but Washington is my hometown team and as far fetched as that trade seems, they have to try something in order to get relevant. Worse case, NO as you suggested says No thanks!

Last edited:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Laker fan too, have been since Jerry West played there, but Washington is my hometown team and as far fetched as that seems, they have to try something in order to get relevant. Worse case, NO as you suggested says No thanks!

Ha.....swing by the NBA regular season thread some time......always good to have another Laker fan repping them.....

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha.....swing by the NBA regular season thread some time......always good to have another Laker fan repping them.....

Will do!

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, on this topic.....the Wiz do need to blow it up. When healthy, they are fightng for the 7-8 seed in the EC....

They are playing better without Wall.....I really like Beal.....maybe they try and deal Wall to Orlando or Phoenix......2 teams that desperately need a PG.