• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Towns signs a supermax

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiny towns like LaCrosse, Indiana typically see their entire community attend their teams' games, regardless of whether it's boys or girls. I guess that makes them a town of P-words - Quite possibly the dumbest logic I have ever heard in my entire life.

Again, nothing to do with my post. Are you off your meds?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. It was roughly a year ago when @Heatles84 called me out for sporting an avi of an anchorwoman on CSN Chicago (a station a watch to keep up with the Cubs and Bears). Get your facts straight.

lol

Like that makes you using high school girls as your avatar any less creepy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiny towns like LaCrosse, Indiana typically see their entire community attend their teams' games, regardless of whether it's boys or girls. I guess that makes them a town of P-words - Quite possibly the dumbest logic I have ever heard in my entire life.

Is the entire community using their pictures as avatars on the internet?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She knows you have blogged about her. She does not know you were using her picture as your avatar. The fact that you can't see why that might be socially inappropriate tells me that you really should not be working with/around teenagers. Seriously. That is really poor judgement.
If she's a minor you actually need her parents permission to post pics of her. So yeah, bad judgement.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she's a minor you actually need her parents permission to post pics of her. So yeah, bad judgement.

Just met this particular girl for the first time in person earlier tonight and there was practically nothing to it. In fact, the mom was one of the first people to retweet my post when it actually happened back in July.

Eat it motherfuckers.

@tlance @shopson67 @trojanfan12

This whole accusation that I have a "thing" for her is literally the most preposterous, obscene, and outlandish accusation I've ever been dealt in my 12 years on the message boards.

And I've been dealt quite a few of them after having been a rather easy target for hating on both the Heat and the Lakers on here as well as previously on CBS...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just met this particular girl for the first time in person earlier tonight and there was practically nothing to it. In fact, the mom was one of the first people to retweet my post when it actually happened back in July.

Eat it motherfuckers.

@tlance @shopson67 @trojanfan12

This whole accusation that I have a "thing" for her is literally the most preposterous, obscene, and outlandish accusation I've ever been dealt in my 12 years on the message boards.

And I've been dealt quite a few of them after having been a rather easy target for hating on both the Heat and the Lakers on here as well as previously on CBS...

Dude.

You miss the point.

You posted a picture of an underage girl online without consent. Even though the picture was completely innocent, it is still horrible judgement in the best case.

And while mom may retweet your post, I highly doubt she would be okay with you using her daughter's picture as your avatar in a sports message board that does not discuss small time high school athletics.

I am not sure about legality, you can ask @WiggyRuss about that. It might be legal because she was in a public setting and like I said the picture was innocent. But still creepy no matter what. Your lack of social awareness is astounding.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he drudged up a thread that no one has posted on in over a month just to remind everyone that he missed the point. :L

Seriously.

Avi was changed, topic was dead.

No more!