• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Towns signs a supermax

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if it is, what's it to you??? When you work weird hours, sometimes local sporting events is what you have to look forward to.

Just stop. Now you sound even more like a creep...

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for changing your avatar. Wise move.

Yes, I made multiple threads on the baseball board and thought it would look rather tacky over there...

At least the girl in my profile pic was fully clothed... @Heatles84 is usually one to talk a big game when I sport a female in my avatar yet he does the exact same thing. No double standards here I suppose. What a shock.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop. Now you sound even more like a creep...

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Happens more often than you'd ever realize here in Indiana. My dad is over 60 years old and he received a thank you card signed by the entire 2015-16 Chesterton girls basketball roster for attending their games, and he didn't even work for Chesterton at the time.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I made multiple threads on the baseball board and thought it would look rather tacky over there...

At least the girl in my profile pic was fully clothed... @Heatles84 is usually one to talk a big game when I sport a female in my avatar yet he does the exact same thing. No double standards here I suppose. What a shock.

No. Not the same at all. Much different in fact.

@Heatles84 has a picture of a random (I assume) hot woman who is defintely an adult. You chose to post a picture of a teenage girl (fully clothed, yes) who I would bet is someone you are actually acquainted with.

What Heatles did is not creepy at all. It might be if the girl in his avi was a coworker or something, but I am sure Heatles is socially aware enough not to do that. Your old avatar was creepy as hell.

Because:

A) she is half your age and a minor
B) you know her (again I assume, sorry if false)
C) she did not give you permission to use her picture

If you don't think it is creepy, go ahead and tell her you were using her picture as your online avatar. See how she responds.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happens more often than you'd ever realize here in Indiana. My dad is over 60 years old and he received a thank you card signed by the entire 2015-16 Chesterton girls basketball roster for attending their games, and he didn't even work for Chesterton at the time.

Not sure what your response has to do with my post, unless you're admitting that you creep "more often than I would ever realize there in Indiana."

A little thought before you post would avoid these embarrassments...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least the WOMEN in @Heatles84 avatar are adult women rather than high school girls.

But you couldn't tell the difference I suppose. What a shock.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huh? I'm sporting two FSU fans throwing up the U (my school and a rival to FSU). There's another meaning behind it. God you're the most triggered person I've ever come across in my life. @Mecca can we get this boy a tampon real quick?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Not the same at all. Much different in fact.

@Heatles84 has a picture of a random (I assume) hot woman who is defintely an adult. You chose to post a picture of a teenage girl (fully clothed, yes) who I would bet is someone you are actually acquainted with.

What Heatles did is not creepy at all. It might be if the girl in his avi was a coworker or something, but I am sure Heatles is socially aware enough not to do that. Your old avatar was creepy as hell.

Because:

A) she is half your age and a minor
B) you know her (again I assume, sorry if false)
C) she did not give you permission to use her picture

If you don't think it is creepy, go ahead and tell her you were using her picture as your online avatar. See how she responds.

That restraining order would come real quick.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the WOMEN in @Heatles84 avatar are adult women rather than high school girls.

I remember him sporting an avi of a questionable looking girl in the past......did he do it again? Please tell me he did.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember him sporting an avi of a questionable looking girl in the past......did he do it again? Please tell me he did.

He had a picture of a girl playing in a high school basketball game. Since he often brags about his blog that covers girls basketball, I am assuming it is someone he covers for the blog.

How sketchy is that?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a picture of a girl playing in a high school basketball game. Since he often brags about his blog that covers girls basketball, I am assuming it is someone he covers for the blog.

How sketchy is that?

It's fucking weird.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No accounting for taste...

LOL You don't know who Was Scantlin is (see vid below). By this same logic, I guess this means since I've watched Addison Russell play baseball that it somehow makes me a wife-beater. :noidea:

Can you take it all away?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong. It was roughly a year ago when @Heatles84 called me out for sporting an avi of an anchorwoman on CSN Chicago (a station a watch to keep up with the Cubs and Bears). Get your facts straight.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How sketchy is that?

It was a pic I used in two separate blog posts that I just happened to use on here for roughly three days. So yeah, she knows I have written about her. It has nothing to do with me having "a thing" for her...Give me a fucking break.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what your response has to do with my post, unless you're admitting that you creep "more often than I would ever realize there in Indiana."

A little thought before you post would avoid these embarrassments...

Tiny towns like LaCrosse, Indiana typically see their entire community attend their teams' games, regardless of whether it's boys or girls. I guess that makes them a town of P-words - Quite possibly the dumbest logic I have ever heard in my entire life.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a pic I used in two separate blog posts that I just happened to use on here for roughly three days. So yeah, she knows I have written about her. It has nothing to do with me having "a thing" for her...Give me a fucking break.

She knows you have blogged about her. She does not know you were using her picture as your avatar. The fact that you can't see why that might be socially inappropriate tells me that you really should not be working with/around teenagers. Seriously. That is really poor judgement.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. It was roughly a year ago when @Heatles84 called me out for sporting an avi of an anchorwoman on CSN Chicago (a station a watch to keep up with the Cubs and Bears). Get your facts straight.

I don't believe you on that one. This is one of those you'll need to prove it scenarios.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She knows you have blogged about her. She does not know you were using her picture as your avatar. The fact that you can't see why that might be socially inappropriate tells me that you really should not be working with/around teenagers. Seriously. That is really poor judgement.

Self-awareness is a really underrated trait to have. If you don't have it, you come off as a replica of Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL You don't know who Was Scantlin is (see vid below). By this same logic, I guess this means since I've watched Addison Russell play baseball that it somehow makes me a wife-beater. :noidea:

Can you take it all away?

I know he's the lead singer/guitarist in Muddle Of Pudd, that's enough. That band is generic radio rock pap. I could care less about his personal life.