• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: tOSU vs Washington 5pm ABC

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waste 2 years of having one of the best defenses in the country because he was loyal?
I agree, Dantonio needs to just fire Warner.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they had a better option in the QB room over the last two years, they would have played him. They clearly didn't. I mean we saw that backup against Cal and he cost them that game. It's not hard to see why they stayed with Browning.

They didn't have enough at WR which is really inexcusable and the play calling/game design was lacking.

But do call us with football advice whenever you learn to solve UW and find a way not to shit down your own legs when playing them. Seriously, it's getting sad at this point.
Ya because Browning was kicking ass that game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya because Browning was kicking ass that game.
He was struggling in a game they had the lead in... The backup came in and shat down his leg, lost the lead, and still couldn't do shit when they brought him back in the next series either. He wasn't a viable replacement for Browning THIS YEAR. He needs more work. It was painfully obvious.

The reason Eason is probably 75% likely to get it next year is he's got 16 games under his belt, will be in his 4th year of college, second with the team, and has one of the strongest arms in football. Haener will be in his 3rd year (RS Soph) and has mixed results in mopup time at the end of 3 games looking simply terrible against Cal and Oregon State and played well against a FCS team early on. There's basically no way they hand the keys of the offense over to someone that doesn't have massive upside/high ceiling and isn't a proven winner at this level like Eason is.

Eason is not necessarily who I would pick, but it's very unlikely it will be him and will be named by the end of spring.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACCEPT MY HOT TITTY AVY AS YOUR OWN
Sure, I didn't make a bet but I'll wear it anyway. I mean I won't be able to check my shit from work while I do.

I did try to make a bet with shaneman when he was guaranteeing a 40+ point romp, but he was smart enough not to take it. I was willing to go down to 30, but oh well.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could of been a lot worse than sporting that avi for awhile. Little pain in that.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could of been a lot worse than sporting that avi for awhile. Little pain in that.
Hell, I'm wearing it and I didn't even make a bet. Dayman might keep his past his bet debt paid. :lol:

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from my first rose bowl. Lots of fun. It was cold cold cold cold. We got challenged by Washington fans to a game of cornhole....we crushed them 21-2.

About 60/40 OSU fans. Good game but idk why we went through the motions in the 2nd half.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they had a better option in the QB room over the last two years, they would have played him. They clearly didn't. I mean we saw that backup against Cal and he cost them that game. It's not hard to see why they stayed with Browning.

They didn't have enough at WR which is really inexcusable and the play calling/game design was lacking.

But do call us with football advice whenever you learn to solve UW and find a way not to shit down your own legs when playing them. Seriously, it's getting sad at this point.

Haener or however you spell it had one real play and not an overly impressive few series. Obviously not telling you guys how to run your program but I think Haener would’ve been a better option. Sure, pick 6’ s suck but so does having Jake back there that takes out essentially every explosive play you have.

Easier on the outside looking in but to me he is the sole reason for your losses in the past 2 years. If he played just average FBS level you guys are a playoff team or just left out 3 years in a row.