• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: tOSU vs Washington 5pm ABC

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browning will hold a clip board for a cpl years then fade away. Haskins like every OSu qb in the past 6 or so seasons hasnt been taught the position well. Some team will pick him and try to get him up to speed but I wouldnt hold my breath.
Haskins will suck because our running QBs aren't successful in the NFL, and Cardale got bailed out by great WRs and RB in 3 games.

Got it

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shouldn’t come out. One year of college ball isn’t enough

Actually, from what I've seen in this game, he gets it. I realize that if I was an OSU fan I'd want him to come back, but he could move on to the NFL now. He uses his eyes well, actually reads his keys on D and doesn't panic often, so he's ready to move on.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you enjoyed your run of bowl losses under Petersen. This run is coming to an end
Yes it is. They will be flying a 5* QB next year, bringing in one of the nations top kickers, have 2 massive WR weapons coming off red shirt year, and stacked the fuck out of that D line the last two classes. There's no way they will lose their better-than-orgeon-will-get bowl next year.

Seriously, ducks are AT BEST 4th in the conf next season. Book it. I've got Stanford and USC both ahead of them, and it won't be close.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browning will hold a clip board for a cpl years then fade away. Haskins like every OSu qb in the past 6 or so seasons hasnt been taught the position well. Some team will pick him and try to get him up to speed but I wouldnt hold my breath.

I don't think OSU has ever really had a true NFL talent like Haskins of late. Miller was just a sick athlete and hurt his arm. Pryor had an even more fucked up release than Haskins, JT....well....And Cardale is a dumbass. Troy was too short. Krenzel started a bit lol.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the world sees everything we have been saying about UW. All the talent in the world can't cover for a below average QB.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay boys Dawgs are loose now come back on its way!:D

Look at the SC fan and the Cornhole fan talking shit:

Hey what bowl games were your teams in again? Douchbags sit down drink your beer and shut up
Relaxing with a beer and looking forward to next year > looking like shit in your bowl game

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think OSU has ever really had a true NFL talent like Haskins of late. Miller was just a sick athlete and hurt his arm. Pryor had an even more fucked up release than Haskins, JT....well....And Cardale is a dumbass. Troy was too short. Krenzel started a bit lol.

Don't listen to him...trust me...kid actually has a future in NFL

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is. They will be flying a 5* QB next year, bringing in one of the nations top kickers, have 2 massive WR weapons coming off red shirt year, and stacked the fuck out of that D line the last two classes. There's no way they will lose their better-than-orgeon-will-get bowl next year.

Seriously, ducks are AT BEST 4th in the conf next season. Book it. I've got Stanford and USC both ahead of them, and it won't be close.

Wait, the guy who couldn't get it done vs. Cal? Yeah, I can't wait to see him start full time. Should be fun

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is crazy is basketball is much worse.

yes, BUT ASU did beat Kansas, which made my season - and a celebration for all of the Bill Self haters' out there,
easily - the highlight of the young NCAA hoops season.

Hon Mention - the raging DBag Steve Alford getting fired the other day.
Thank god he is out of a job now.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Eason lives up to the original hype next season. I don't fault Browning for having a noodle arm because he was born with it and he's outplayed his athletic abilities for his entire career but his arm isn't strong by college standards.