• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Torts

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I cannot stand this tool, he is spot on in regard to calling out the NHL and the Pens. To the point, if Orpick does not get a suspension for his knee on knee hit on Stepan, the league fucking has no integrity of the game. We are all sick of these pussies whining. Furthermore, how much more will they get away with dirty play? Wake the fuck up Bettman and Shanahan. Seriously, is this sport becoming the WWE?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Torts just got fined $20k for speaking the truth about the horrible officiating and for calling out the Pens dirty play. This league is becoming a joke. Still no suspension on Letang. I've come to accept that Asham won't get suspended for his act. I will say this, all eyes will be watching closely during tomorrow's game. If the officiating fucks this up, all hell will break loose.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it was comical and timely after lavys tirade. Hopefully the league and refs are embarrassed and the flyers benefit from it. Fuck Crosby that whining pussy hopefully someone hits him hard today!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zac gets 5 and a game for not much of a questionable hit and Asham gets squat for punching a defenseless player in the face 5 times...

Isn't it great to see that the league and the refs are firing on all cylinders heading into the playoffs??

fist.gif
...assholes.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning Tox,I'm all set for the playoffs,,,pens in 5,,,,,,,,,,ha,hell it will go seven

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Zac gets 5 and a game for not much of a questionable hit and Asham gets squat for punching a defenseless player in the face 5 times...

Isn't it great to see that the league and the refs are firing on all cylinders heading into the playoffs??

fist.gif
...assholes.

So they are willing to suspend Rinaldo going into the playoffs, but Orpik gets nothing... seems fair to me.

#BlindPensFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they are willing to suspend Rinaldo going into the playoffs, but Orpik gets nothing... seems fair to me.

#BlindPensFan

^^this, and this:

On its own, the Brooks Orpik knee-on-knee hit delivered to Derek Stepan in the final minutes of Thursday’s game in Pittsburgh probably was not worthy of a suspension.

The fact is, however, it was not a stand-alone incident. Orpik initiated a similar, perhaps even more malicious, knee-on-knee hit against Brad Richards in the neutral zone midway through the first period of a game at the Garden on Nov. 29, a play in which neither a penalty was called nor supplemental discipline issued ...

...Pierre McGuire, meanwhile, saw nothing. Better for the NBC’s between-the-glass future employment prospects in either the broadcast industry or in an NHL front office to remain silent rather than cast a critical glance at the Penguins, much less record anything other than an audio love letter their way.