• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 3 OOC Home & Homes You'd Like Your Program to Schedule

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Georgia. This is the default answer to every OOC series for any true Clemson fan.

2. Auburn. There's a lot of Clemson fans who grew tired of playing Auburn as often as we have but there's just so much history there between the schools that a long term series only makes sense.

3. Going to cheat here but rotate this between a SEC slate of Alabama, LSU, A&M, Tennessee, & Florida. Each game gets us exposure in a recruiting territory that we hit hard and puts us up against a team we are recruiting against.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Georgia. This is the default answer to every OOC series for any true Clemson fan.

2. Auburn. There's a lot of Clemson fans who grew tired of playing Auburn as often as we have but there's just so much history there between the schools that a long term series only makes sense.

3. Going to cheat here but rotate this between a SEC slate of Alabama, LSU, A&M, Tennessee, & Florida. Each game gets us exposure in a recruiting territory that we hit hard and puts us up against a team we are recruiting against.

I suspect your first and second choices violate the thread rules.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect your first and second choices violate the thread rules.

Sorry.

But going by the thread rules there's not many other attractive choices. Pac 12 teams aren't going to move the needle here, the only attractive Big 10 teams (Ohio State and Michigan) have already turned down OOC series against us and the only team in the Big XII outside of OU that suits our needs (to expand recruiting footprint) is Texas and they too have turned down a home and home only wanting a neutral site game.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry.

But going by the thread rules there's not many other attractive choices. Pac 12 teams aren't going to move the needle here, the only attractive Big 10 teams (Ohio State and Michigan) have already turned down OOC series against us and the only team in the Big XII outside of OU that suits our needs (to expand recruiting footprint) is Texas and they too have turned down a home and home only wanting a neutral site game.
blah blah blah ... pick a team outside of dixie for fvcks sake.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, unlike Washington we like to challenge ourselves against tough competition. Enjoy your game vs BYU.
What if you knew that your sister wife wouldn't cheat on you if you travelled to the west coast for a game without her?

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if you knew that your sister wife wouldn't cheat on you if you travelled to the west coast for a game without her?

I touched a nerve eh?

My wife is originally from Wisconsin, not Eastern Europe. Our relationship never required the involvement of a sketchy third party. She's never left me nor filed criminal charges against me, so I guess I have that going for me.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Mexico
New Mexico State
Eastern New Mexico

Make it happen AG

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Mexico
New Mexico State
Eastern New Mexico

Make it happen AG
Might have to change out Eastern New Mexico for Northern Arizona.

Walkup-Skydome-interior.jpg

362_5272_3.jpg

C_66GbQV0AA2Mii.jpg:large

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Flagstaff, too far to drive from home base

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. kansas
2. Notre Dame
3. Pitt

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Arky. They are close and it's a decent series we should probably sweep based on recent results. I'd offer one at each site and a 3rd game in Tulsa.

2. Stanford. Technically this doesn't count as we had a bowl game together a few years ago but we recruit QBs out of California so it would be fun to have a home and home out there. The series against them would generate more buzz than UCLA or Cal. Stanford seems more like a comparable opponent than USC.

3. Miami. This is totally personal. I was on a message board a few years ago ran by a bunch of Miami fans. We are all friends on Facebook and I'd love to talk shit if we killed it there. Hell I'd go to the away game just to meet some of them in real life.

Honorable mention: Bama just to see them travel to Stillwater.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Arky. They are close and it's a decent series we should probably sweep based on recent results. I'd offer one at each site and a 3rd game in Tulsa.

2. Stanford. Technically this doesn't count as we had a bowl game together a few years ago but we recruit QBs out of California so it would be fun to have a home and home out there. The series against them would generate more buzz than UCLA or Cal. Stanford seems more like a comparable opponent than USC.

3. Miami. This is totally personal. I was on a message board a few years ago ran by a bunch of Miami fans. We are all friends on Facebook and I'd love to talk shit if we killed it there. Hell I'd go to the away game just to meet some of them in real life.

Honorable mention: Bama just to see them travel to Stillwater.

One of the reasons I hate the ACC as much as I do is when they tried to go to 9 conference games and scuttled the Clemson/Okie State series. We should do it again and call it the Rudolph Series since Mason went out there and Logan came here.