• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 100 Plays of the 2018 Season

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As compiled/determined by Harris Highlights.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sort of slowly making my way through this and the kick returner in play #83 died

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sort of slowly making my way through this and the kick returner in play #83 died

Do you mean for real? Because I looked, and it seems four college football players died in 2018, and none on the field. Larry Aaron for Marshall died from a gunshot wound, Tyler Hillinski sadly committed suicide, Jordan McNair had liver failure and Marquise Brown fell to his death out of his dorm.

JohnstoneC8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good list. Jesus Christ, Mond and that big ass receiver were possessed in that aTm/LSU game.

HH did Travis Etienne a disservice by not having this run somewhere in the top 100. It's late as shit, so if I missed it in the countdown, apologies. Thing of beauty when he gets into the secondary and splits the two DBs.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean for real? Because I looked, and it seems four college football players died in 2018, and none on the field. Larry Aaron for Marshall died from a gunshot wound, Tyler Hillinski sadly committed suicide, Jordan McNair had liver failure and Marquise Brown fell to his death out of his dorm.

Not forreal, just lit the hell up into Sunday I'd assume by the time he woke up

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As compiled/determined by Harris Highlights.

Watched a bunch of this....really didn't like how in the top 25 or so it turned into just clips of one handed catches. Sure, great plays but this whole list was missing defensive plays and RB plays. It was mostly WRs who made the list. No good runs from a RB or QB. No great defensive plays. Only some special teams stuff early on. I got to the final part of the list and thought there were some good catches but not the best plays of the year.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched a bunch of this....really didn't like how in the top 25 or so it turned into just clips of one handed catches. Sure, great plays but this whole list was missing defensive plays and RB plays. It was mostly WRs who made the list. No good runs from a RB or QB. No great defensive plays. Only some special teams stuff early on. I got to the final part of the list and thought there were some good catches but not the best plays of the year.

I'd also say a lot of the "big plays" came off of terrible tackling that led to extra yards after the catch instead of just special plays

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to the final part of the list and thought there were some good catches but not the best plays of the year.

Harris's Top 100 can be hit/miss. #1 for the 2015 season was a play that the ACC had to apologize for afterwards as it was more bad officiating than a good play, let alone a great one. Last year's was Alabama beating Georgia with that game winning touchdown in the bowl game. I think the year before that it was the Hunter Renfrow catch that won things for Clemson over Alabama.