• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 NFL Teams

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles will be a joke until they get a legit QB. Help may be on the way in this next draft class.

You have no idea if Foles or Barkley are legit or not. Foles had a better QB rating than Andrew Luck last year with a worse supporting cast. Yet everyone is all over Andrew Luck's nuts. Dude completed under 55 percent of his passes.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea if Foles or Barkley are legit or not. Foles had a better QB rating than Andrew Luck last year with a worse supporting cast. Yet everyone is all over Andrew Luck's nuts. Dude completed under 55 percent of his passes.

:lol: @ even comparing those two.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer putting San Fran number one. They have some MAJOR holes on both sides of the ball. That secondary is awful.

For a moron who has falsely claimed that Seattle has the #1 offense and #1 defense, and insults anyone who ranks their team above Seattle... you calling anyone a homer is strangely meaningless... I can't figure out why, there must be something contradictory about all of your troll posts.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a moron who has falsely claimed that Seattle has the #1 offense and #1 defense, and insults anyone who ranks their team above Seattle... you calling anyone a homer is strangely meaningless... I can't figure out why, there must be something contradictory about all of your troll posts.

We had the number one offense and defense second half of last season. Don't see how that is being a homer I am only stating facts.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had the number one offense and defense second half of last season. Don't see how that is being a homer I am only stating facts.

Trolls tend to cherry pick their stats.

The Panthers scored 44 points Week 17, they were the #1 offense for the last 1/16th of the season. Obviously they will be the #1 offense in 2013.

Oh I know, one game out of 16 is bullshit. 8 games out of 16 is undeniable evidence.

If you have to ignore half the season to say you're #1, haha, you're not #1.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a rookie QB gives anyone the right to choose the second half of the season as the sample size. He adjusted and grew into the offense and after that we started firing on all cylinders. This offseason we added valuable weapons on both sides of the football and lost no one of note.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just doesn't make sense. If everything goes beyond perfect, best case is 16-0 and a SB victory. To say that they can win no more than 9 games no matter what is just dumb.

Now, I was joking with my initial reply about the Eagles being a top 10 team, and I was also joking about saying I don't take you seriously, because I was just mocking what it says under your SN, but with this reply of yours...... You lose all credibility and I really don't take you seriously now. I am sure you will respond with something you think is witty though and say my opinion of you doesn't matter or bother you though. Have fun.

They can still be outplayed. I'm talking if they don't make a single mistake all season they maybe break .500

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can still be outplayed. I'm talking if they don't make a single mistake all season they maybe break .500

So the best they can hope for is .500 or maybe break .500? LOL

I mean, odds are they won't reach .500, but to think that if they played perfect football, that "they maybe break .500", is just beyond dumb.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a rookie QB gives anyone the right to choose the second half of the season as the sample size. He adjusted and grew into the offense and after that we started firing on all cylinders. This offseason we added valuable weapons on both sides of the football and lost no one of note.

Like I said, if you need to find an excuse to ignore half of the season... you're not #1.

Name one significant sports network that breaks down NFL stats by halves or quarters of the season. I look forward to the link from NFL.com that says, "2nd half leaders"

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, if you need to find an excuse to ignore half of the season... you're not #1.

Name one significant sports network that breaks down NFL stats by halves or quarters of the season. I look forward to the link from NFL.com that says, "2nd half leaders"

Players improve as their rookie year goes on. Ignore it if you like, going forward Wilson will be the player that he became, not the player that he was when he was still quite green.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Denver
2. Atlanta
3. San Francisco
4. Houston
5. Seattle
6. Green Bay
7. New England
8. Indianapolis
9. Baltimore
10. NY Giants

Pinseeker75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
If the Saints in your top 10 then it's an automatic fail.....

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reverse psychology on myself. Hoping it works! Actually I think their d gets top 25 and they can win the south.....
The South is completely and totally up for grabs. IMO. I had the whole division in the bottom part of my top 10 except the Falcons who were in the middle.

Im having a really hard time not putting the Seahawks and Niners as 1 and 2 now that Von Miller is sitting out for 4 games and we haven't seen Lacy on the Packers yet.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For every guy that ranks Denver #1, I wonder if that guy watched any NFL football last year.

Denver has no RB and lost Dummerville, and choked away their only playoff game.

Denver #1... what are you smoking? Happy weed?

lol, speaking of..that would change if VMiller misses 4 gms.

Why DEN? #1 Roster...Montee Ball gets coached up on pass protection and I think they will make him the feature RB...Dumerville...did they really lose him on a fax? He didn't believe it either...Solid but not a big time player anymore.

#2...schedule. I still think the AFCW will be fairly weak... 4-2, would not be surprised if they don't sweep OAK & SD and split with KC...@NYG, @ NE, @ HOU...every other game on their schedule they will probably be favored or a slight dog in LV.

AFCN will beat up on each other...10 wins might be enough...AFCS...IND is for real, TN is no joke HOU is not running away, maybe 11-5...AFCE...NE comes back to the pack a little, can no longer count on sweeping 2 teams in DIV 11-5 at best...Not saying it will happen, but 12-4 is a guess for DEN. The NFC is much tougher...right now I can't point to a 12 win team.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, speaking of..that would change if VMiller misses 4 gms.

Why DEN? #1 Roster...Montee Ball gets coached up on pass protection and I think they will make him the feature RB...Dumerville...did they really lose him on a fax? He didn't believe it either...Solid but not a big time player anymore.

#2...schedule. I still think the AFCW will be fairly weak... 4-2, would not be surprised if they don't sweep OAK & SD and split with KC...@NYG, @ NE, @ HOU...every other game on their schedule they will probably be favored or a slight dog in LV.

AFCN will beat up on each other...10 wins might be enough...AFCS...IND is for real, TN is no joke HOU is not running away, maybe 11-5...AFCE...NE comes back to the pack a little, can no longer count on sweeping 2 teams in DIV 11-5 at best...Not saying it will happen, but 12-4 is a guess for DEN. The NFC is much tougher...right now I can't point to a 12 win team.

Schedule shouldn't matter. Power ranking is about the best team, not best record.

Also, Von miller missing time should also be fairly irrelevant. It will cost the for a couple games but not for anything too important.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule shouldn't matter. Power ranking is about the best team, not best record.

Also, Von miller missing time should also be fairly irrelevant. It will cost the for a couple games but not for anything too important.

Pwr ranking...agree, it not always the team with the best record. That contradicts "schedule shouldn't...".

SOS is a component of power ranking. I'm not saying DEN is winning the SB, but we can't really rank until they play at least 4 games.