• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 NFL Teams

ionacity77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd best qb in history or in nfl today?

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only one thing I am absolutely certain of and just about the only thing I would bet serious money on something sports related:

That every one of these predictions are going to be proven to be absolutely wrong at the end of the season. Some are going to end up being closer to the results than others but not one of them is going to prove to be right.

You, sir, are absolutely right !

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Den.
2. GB
3. ATL
4. SF
5. SEA
6. NO
7. NE
8. HOU
9. PIT
10. CIN

2nd year starting QBs historically are not as good unless they really sucked in yr one. I like PIT in a bounce back year.

For every guy that ranks Denver #1, I wonder if that guy watched any NFL football last year.

Denver has no RB and lost Dummerville, and choked away their only playoff game.

Denver #1... what are you smoking? Happy weed?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only one thing I am absolutely certain of and just about the only thing I would bet serious money on something sports related:

That every one of these predictions are going to be proven to be absolutely wrong at the end of the season. Some are going to end up being closer to the results than others but not one of them is going to prove to be right.

I agree but I wasn't predicting the end of season rankings, I was giving an opinion of where they rank now.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but I wasn't predicting the end of season rankings, I was giving an opinion of where they rank now.

That is actually a great response. And my point exactly. You have the teams that are the "best" based on their pre season roaster and last year's performance and then you have the teams that were successful this year. Very often they turn out to be totally different teams:agree:p

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is actually a great response. And my point exactly. You have the teams that are the "best" based on their pre season roaster and last year's performance and then you have the teams that were successful this year. Very often they turn out to be totally different teams:agree:p

Yep. Injuries can and will derail some of these teams' playoff hopes and there are always surprise teams that end up making a big splash.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For every guy that ranks Denver #1, I wonder if that guy watched any NFL football last year.

Denver has no RB and lost Dummerville, and choked away their only playoff game.

Denver #1... what are you smoking? Happy weed?

I totally agree. Not only what you said but what Peyton has historically done in the playoffs. Denver isn't winning shit, nor should they be ranked #1.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Den.
2. GB
3. ATL
4. SF
5. SEA
6. NO
7. NE
8. HOU
9. PIT
10. CIN

2nd year starting QBs historically are not as good unless they really sucked in yr one. I like PIT in a bounce back year.

I really do respect your opinion on a lot, but any top 10 list without the Ravens on it is simply wishful thinking.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Historically speaking, 1 or both of the teams in the Super Bowl won't look like top 10 teams this year.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit I have not gone through all the pages to be certain, but it seems my Colts don't get a lot of love. From what I have seen, we have filled the holes we had on offense last year. The question will be how the defense is ultimately composed. I am very hopeful. We have a lot of young talent and, for a change, quite a bit of size. Sure, you look at the schedule now and might say this one or that one will be a loss or our schedule is just too tough for a young team that is in the rebuilding mode.

Teams will have a difficult time with the Colts offense this year. If defense and special teams can come around, we may fool the league again and have another year making a run at the playoffs. I am also hoping that our special teams will not be "special" in the short bus sense of the word.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit I have not gone through all the pages to be certain, but it seems my Colts don't get a lot of love. From what I have seen, we have filled the holes we had on offense last year. The question will be how the defense is ultimately composed. I am very hopeful. We have a lot of young talent and, for a change, quite a bit of size. Sure, you look at the schedule now and might say this one or that one will be a loss or our schedule is just too tough for a young team that is in the rebuilding mode.

Teams will have a difficult time with the Colts offense this year. If defense and special teams can come around, we may fool the league again and have another year making a run at the playoffs. I am also hoping that our special teams will not be "special" in the short bus sense of the word.

I think the Colts could be a very good team. I'm predicting Luck will have much better #'s this year. I'm excited to see how much he progresses.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Baltimore
2. Denver
3. San Fran
4. Seattle
5. New England
6. Houston
7. Green Bay
8. Atlanta
9. Cincinnati
10. Washington

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not taking you seriously

Doesn't matter to me how you take me, but a top ten draft pick is far more realistic than being a top ten team.

Absolute, everything goes beyond perfect, best case for them is nine wins, and that's not top 10 team worthy.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I don't trust RGII to stay healthy or I would've put them in. The Colts could also be a factor as well as the Rams. I don't know about you, but other than Seattle I worry about the Rams...a lot.

Why do you keep referring to him as RGII - you have now done this numerous times - has to be more than just a typo. Something tells me that you don't have a lot of respect for the guy. Good - by all means bank on the fact that the guy will get hurt - will make it that much sweeter if it turns out otherwise.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter to me how you take me, but a top ten draft pick is far more realistic than being a top ten team.

Absolute, everything goes beyond perfect, best case for them is nine wins, and that's not top 10 team worthy.

That just doesn't make sense. If everything goes beyond perfect, best case is 16-0 and a SB victory. To say that they can win no more than 9 games no matter what is just dumb.

Now, I was joking with my initial reply about the Eagles being a top 10 team, and I was also joking about saying I don't take you seriously, because I was just mocking what it says under your SN, but with this reply of yours...... You lose all credibility and I really don't take you seriously now. I am sure you will respond with something you think is witty though and say my opinion of you doesn't matter or bother you though. Have fun.

alloutanames

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Top 10 Teams for this coming year

*note - I consider the AFC to be very weak... this is not my top SB teams but my list for top overall teams... obviously a couple AFC teams would have better chance of SB than some "better" NFC teams

SF
GB
Atl
Washington
Seadderal
Denver
Baltimore
NOrleans
NYGiants
NE

HMs
StLouis, Houston and Pittsburgh

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how I rank the top 10 NFL teams:

1. San Fran
2. Seattle
3. Atlanta
4. Denver
5. Houston
6. G.B.
7. Baltimore
8. Cincy
9. New Orleans
10. New England

Homer putting San Fran number one. They have some MAJOR holes on both sides of the ball. That secondary is awful.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just doesn't make sense. If everything goes beyond perfect, best case is 16-0 and a SB victory. To say that they can win no more than 9 games no matter what is just dumb.

Now, I was joking with my initial reply about the Eagles being a top 10 team, and I was also joking about saying I don't take you seriously, because I was just mocking what it says under your SN, but with this reply of yours...... You lose all credibility and I really don't take you seriously now. I am sure you will respond with something you think is witty though and say my opinion of you doesn't matter or bother you though. Have fun.

The Eagles will be a joke until they get a legit QB. Help may be on the way in this next draft class.