• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tonight's game vs Buffalo

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the game to watch. Im going to miss a couple of periods because of training tonight. I'm sure the guys will tune in because they are Sabres fans. This is a must win tonight for Buffalo. I think the physical game will be big for both teams. Tyler Meyers and Ehroff are both out for Buffalo. They are young and thin on the blue line. Leino will look for a big game tonight. Guys to watch out for are McCormick and of course our favorite Pattick Kaleta. I think Shitty plays. Rinaldo will keep Zkaleta in check. IMO the only way Sabres win this game falls on Ryan Zmiller standing on his head.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope they focus on tonight and don't get caught looking ahead towards the Pens.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope they focus on tonight and don't get caught looking ahead towards the Pens.

i think what saves them here is they have to win both games if they want home-ice.. cant just look ahead to the pens

that being said, if they've thrown in the towel on home-ice, i could see them looking ahead to the pens

but there's just something about this team that makes me think they haven't thrown in the towel, i just cant put my finger on it.. :noidea::hockeysmile:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think what saves them here is they have to win both games if they want home-ice.. cant just look ahead to the pens

that being said, if they've thrown in the towel on home-ice, i could see them looking ahead to the pens

but there's just something about this team that makes me think they haven't thrown in the towel, i just cant put my finger on it.. :noidea::hockeysmile:

Expect the Sabres to throw in everything including the kitchen sink in tonight's game. It's all or nothing tonight for them. They lose tonight, it's over for them. They will be motivated tonight. Of course it doesn't help when the Capitals player Laitch guarantee the Caps will make the playoffs on national radio. Why do athletes fucking do this? Just fucking dumb. Won't be surprised if Buffalo wins tonight.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I want is a quick start for once from the Flyers. And a win, of course.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, the Sabres would be a better matchup against the Rags then the Caps would be. Part of me wants the Sabres to sneak into the 8th spot to play the Rags. I seriously think they could beat the Rags in a 7 game series.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We’d love to spoil their hopes of making the playoffs,” Scott Hartnell said. “It’s going to be a playoff game. We’re going to have to be focused and ready to play right from the get-go. That’s been our biggest problem all year.

Flyers will be scoreboard watching

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,837.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, the Sabres would be a better matchup against the Rags then the Caps would be. Part of me wants the Sabres to sneak into the 8th spot to play the Rags. I seriously think they could beat the Rags in a 7 game series.

+1

Here's hoping for a good game.

:fencing:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

eh.. i just like the way the caps have played them in the playoffs the past few years, and i think the caps are a more talented team.. and once you get to the playoffs everything else goes out the window

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our guys need to really focus on the Stafford and Enis line. They are on a current hot streak. Really all they have is two solid lines going now. Their checking line probably won't see much action tonight with McCormick and Kaleta. I love their young guys like McNabb and Tropp. It should be a good game. I think we win. Miller has to win this game if Buffalo has any chance. The injuries to Ehroff and Meyers really hurts them. I see us peppering 35+ shots on Miller tonight.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gutted this one out, with the injury situation. Read has really showed it at times this year. It's flyers-icebirds for a while now.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the win and clinching a Caps playoff berth!

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braden Holtby looked pretty damn good, doncha think?

Not bad at all. I think it was awaz that mentioned Holtby in another thread. I don't know a whole lot about the guy. He played great last night. I was hoping the Caps would pull this off.