• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tonights game on Versus

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news for me here outside of Pittsburgh, I finally get to see them......bad news is that its a Flyers feed and I'm stuck hearing all about these douchebags and not the Devils.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad game, caught 2nd & 3rd period.... not exactly an offensive threat the devils showed but you can tell who's going to remain with the team come start of the season(ie Sykora)

BTW, I'm not feeling Deboer at all.... the more n more i think about it and realize, this guy isn't that great of a coach, Panthers or not, I slept over the announcement of his appointing but now, I'm really concerned for our team...

What system? They mention an aggressive forecheck but that's it?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad game, caught 2nd & 3rd period.... not exactly an offensive threat the devils showed but you can tell who's going to remain with the team come start of the season(ie Sykora)

BTW, I'm not feeling Deboer at all.... the more n more i think about it and realize, this guy isn't that great of a coach, Panthers or not, I slept over the announcement of his appointing but now, I'm really concerned for our team...

Give it some time. I don't think he'll let things get out of control the way Mac did, and it's still way to early to tell if the system works.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ This

i don't think he'll keep his mouth shut where it seemed mac would. not too mention lemaire had a tendency of being brutally honest, while still maintaining respect for the player. i'm not expecting deboer to be as big of a success as lemaire, and i'm not saying he'll work out. but i actually like what he's brought so far.

we do need to clean up a bit in our own zone, but all the nhl d playing will help that as will the return of that guy named zajac :P

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Stralman might have hurt his chances tonight with that PP goal by Jagr.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our best hocky IMO was in the first. We killed them with our new and improved FC. I think that it's important for the 2nd and 3rd FC's to make sure they're eliminating the outlet chances. I thought that was the biggest breakdown in the game for us. We still had guys going in, BUT it was easier for the Flyers to pass their way out of trouble.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well according to McGuire between intermissions you're dead wrong. Deboer is light years better than Lemaire. Under Lemaire the Devils never scored and pretty much stood in front of Marty for 60 minutes.......god I hate that fuck.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should give it some time and I will... Still not very high on him.

But Lemaire got the team jumpstarted once he took over in the 2nd half.... he got his players playing the best hockey in the league in that span.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cautious for sure, but I'm gonna wait til ten games in or so til I make up my mind

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to McGuire between intermissions you're dead wrong. Deboer is light years better than Lemaire. Under Lemaire the Devils never scored and pretty much stood in front of Marty for 60 minutes.......god I hate that fuck.

I sh...t bigger than Pierre McGuire. And it's better lookin' too!

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're shit probably is as creepy as mcguire.

Even if you do it in public

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant tolerate Mcguire I hit the mute button when he has anything to do with a game.Have never been a fan of Stralman and in no way do i think he has outplayed anyone for a job.Larsson is light years ahead of Stralman rookie or not.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was really happy to see Urbom play well. He's going to get another shot tonight with Salvador resting. Realistically, Urbom should be ahead of Fraser on the depth chart, BUT Urbom and this team are probably better off with him being our #1 in Albany for another year.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo he should play in Albany, let's him actually play.

I was excited about stralman but I think he better start looking for a deal in Europe cause he hasn't earned it here.
And ill even say I think Tao has looked like shit.

The d has to be

Greene, Larsson, Tallinder, Fayne, Volchenkov, and Salvador, Fraser being the token 7th.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am rooting really hard for Sykora to make the team. Another guy who really didn't do anything spectacular after he left and he's trying his damnest to prove he still has something to offer an NHL team. And if he can play center at all it would help tremendously until Zajac comes back then we can move him to his natural RW position.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sykora has earned his spot as far as im concerned also good to see Clarky getting in a rythm.I agree with rko on the dmen but i would really prefer Urbom over Fraser