• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady and Dez Bryant

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant is ignorant, ghetto trash and has never won a gawddamn thing in his life.

Brady is a 3 time SB Champ with a room full of bling.

Dez Bryant is a poseur.

Tom Brady goes in the HOF about 2 minutes after he becomes eligible.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. The point was that everybody and their brother screamed unsportsmanlike penalty for Dez... but not a single peep for Brady smashing his facemask into a ref.

What a load of shit.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Harbaugh is no Dez Bryant" - Chris Collinsworth

CC is right.

Harbaugh didn't make it 3 feet onto the field without getting called for a penalty. Dez made it all the way to hash and not only didn't get a penalty but got one overturned.

Maybe Bryant should be a coach then and Harbaugh a player. Harbaugh could probably put up numbers as low as Bryant does in the playoffs too.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I am wrong, but it looked to me that Harbaugh unintentionally spit in the face of the ref on that penalty. He was screaming at the ref to his face and I saw some spit fly. After the penalty you see Harbaugh wipe his mouth. Could that have been what the penalty was for? The flag came out almost immediately after I saw the spit fly.

Again, maybe I am wrong...

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you obviously haven't been reading Hammer's anti-Brady posts.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I am wrong, but it looked to me that Harbaugh unintentionally spit in the face of the ref on that penalty. He was screaming at the ref to his face and I saw some spit fly. After the penalty you see Harbaugh wipe his mouth. Could that have been what the penalty was for? The flag came out almost immediately after I saw the spit fly.

Again, maybe I am wrong...

I don't know. I think they would eject him for that if they thought it was intentional and they should not flag him at all if it was just stray saliva.

If that is they case then Bill Cowher would have been the most penalized coach in history. Coach Slobber looked like a St. Bernard when he was arguing and yelling at refs and I never saw him get a penalty.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant is ignorant, ghetto trash and has never won a gawddamn thing in his life.

Dez Bryant is a poseur.

:clap:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is the uproar over last week is what led to that penalty on Harbaugh being called. Coaches and players come on the field every single game and It doesn't get called.

I don't get the never ending focus on the running on the field, yet there aren't a thousand threads about how NE purposely deceived Balt with the whole ineligible receiver thing. Legal, yes, but also kind of cheap the way they purposely did it. Belichick continues to be like a kid you'd hate growing up and someone that would probably cheat at cards, but also a friggin genius that always is able to find a new edge for his team and I guess that's his job.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP dez never got a penalty. Why exactly are you bitching?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta believe that Harbaugh was penalized for saying a few of the "magic" words to the ref. You can argue with them, scream at them and say a lot of naughty stuff to them, but there is a line you can't cross (verbally) and I'll bet he did just that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was I whining about calls? I came up with a better comparison for the thread and you come in here with some lame trash talk like I was talking shit about the Pats.

Seriously :rollseyes:

I didn't claim you were bashing the Pats. The way I took your post was there was a huge difference between both incidents. That sounded like whining to me. I didn`t see it that way. Both were very similar. IMHO both were penalties unfortunately for the Ravens they got flagged is all. The Dez incident probably had the ref amped for anything like it.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fans of america's team seem insecure for some reason

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think Dez is hated by many for little reason. I like his edge, myself. I think you need players like that.

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dez Bryant is a poseur.

Ouch...coming from the ignorant trailer park trash of the world, I'm sure that cuts Dez very deep. Very deep.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone enjoy the Dez locker room interview as much as me?

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giselle said Tom has to stay home on Sunday to watch the kids!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. The point was that everybody and their brother screamed unsportsmanlike penalty for Dez... but not a single peep for Brady smashing his facemask into a ref.

brady has earned respect, dez hasnt.........quit whining

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dez Bryant is a poseur.

I'll give you this Rex, I think you're simply posting what a lot of white guys think about Dez, but are too afraid to admit. I think that might get back to bdt's point. White and angry = passionate. Black and angry = menace to society. Whitey isn't fooling anyone trying to play this off. Again, credit to you, at least you didn't pretend to feel otherwise. I'm pretty sure you're not the only one here that feels that way, you just may be the only one with the balls to admit it.

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you this Rex, I think you're simply posting what a lot of white guys think about Dez, but are too afraid to admit. I think that might get back to bdt's point. White and angry = passionate. Black and angry = menace to society. Whitey isn't fooling anyone trying to play this off. Again, credit to you, at least you didn't pretend to feel otherwise. I'm pretty sure you're not the only one here that feels that way, you just may be the only one with the balls to admit it.

Are you serious? Don't give this idiot credit for being a fucking idiot. Read the politics board sometimes around here...there are a'plenty hicks on this board that are looking for the first excuse to race bait.