• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: tOfficial Super Bowl Kansas City vs Tampa Bay 6:30pm EST on CBS

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the first timeout was very questionable, but I guess you could argue that they have Mahomes and can score again. However, when it was 3rd and short, calling timeout there is a bad decision, as the chances of the Bucs converting for a first down are pretty good at that point.
Wouldn't be surprised as Brady takes it as a slight, as well, and uses it as motivation (not that you need much in a SB).

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't know how long Kelce lasts.

Pretty confident he hits 10k. Less he hits 12k. 15k and beyond would be an incredible feat given how old he was when he entered the league.

Very few non QBs have improved year to year like he has

if he plays till he sucks, he’s gonna shatter some serious records

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs had a 3rd and 8 at the start of the game and Hardman was behind Tampa's defense. Mahomes misses by 5 yards. Thats a play they hit all year and had nothing to do with the Bucs. A few plays after the goal line stop there is a 3rd and 8 and Kelce is open and drops a wide open pass that should've gotten 16+yds. Thats a play they hit all year and had nothing to do with the Bucs. There were some plays early where their formation was weird and Mahomes missed Hardman and that doesn't show up on the highlights but they were in disarray. Darrell Williams dropped a TD at the end that hit him in the helmet. There are a few more that happened that aren't showing up in the highlights.

The Super Bowl was about 4 or 5 things. The Chiefs imploded with penalties. The Bucs D demolished the Chiefs offense. The Chiefs offense choked. Fournette and Gronk were pretty good.

There was definitely a lot wrong with how the Chiefs prepared for this game.
Reid is master of in game adaption, i saw nothing. I think his only surviving sons incident affercted the outcome as much as anything.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the worst three hours I have experienced in a long time. The highlight was my cousins tacos, great tacos!!!!!

I remember one commercial, the Jeep/Springsteen thing. There was never a time after the first Q where the Chiefs were winning this game. The Buc's hit harder, they were quicker, they came to play. Mahomes needs to cool all those commercials.

Hell, Kelce doing commercials, not good!

Fred_Delosantos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JMHO, I thought, for the most part, the SB commercials were lame AF, if not revolting. Gee whiz, the used to save the SB commercials for the best-of-the-best. This years batch, max disappointment.

and that half-time show? can we set the bar any lower?

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JMHO, I thought, for the most part, the SB commercials were lame AF, if not revolting. Gee whiz, the used to save the SB commercials for the best-of-the-best. This years batch, max disappointment.

and that half-time show? can we set the bar any lower?

The commercials and half time show blew and Springsteen is a fraud.......