• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped watching TNA after RVD comes in and wins the title on his very first night with the production LOL!!! and then there was confetti and all for his celebration. 15 minute celebration to end the show.

I've tried to give TNA a chance over and over, hoping it can compete with WWE, but until it leaves the Impact Zone it will be nothing but feel like a local indy production being aired on TV.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped watching TNA after RVD comes in and wins the title on his very first night with the production LOL!!! and then there was confetti and all for his celebration. 15 minute celebration to end the show.

I've tried to give TNA a chance over and over, hoping it can compete with WWE, but until it leaves the Impact Zone it will be nothing but feel like a local indy production being aired on TV.

as long as Velvet Sky is on the roster I'll watch every week

also LMAO @ "Jeff" Park looking for "Chris" Park 'Abyss'

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jessicakresaodbtnawrestxp0.jpg

would

brushed/shopped and not recent ?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, I forgot. At the time I gave TNA a chance Abyss was being shoved down our threats. They were pushing that un athletic Mankind wannabe as the face of the product. LOL :L

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be tryin to ruin ODB for me LOC! She just seems like a cool chick that you could bang and leave and not need an excuse.

Dude: "I'm done so I'm gonna head out"

ODB: "That's cool."

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't watch TNA because I fucking loathe Mike Tenay.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be tryin to ruin ODB for me LOC! She just seems like a cool chick that you could bang and leave and not need an excuse.

Dude: "I'm done so I'm gonna head out"

ODB: "That's cool."

Whatever sharpens your pencil, sir

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't watch TNA because I fucking loathe Mike Tenay.

he is still there??? :L

So you still gotta GTFO of the Impact Zone and you need to revamp the announce team.

Announce team is one of if not THE MOST important aspect of a production. Without a good announce team the product is bad. See Michael Cole. Has ruined WWE for the most part.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is still there??? :L

So you still gotta GTFO of the Impact Zone and you need to revamp the announce team.

Announce team is one of if not THE MOST important aspect of a production. Without a good announce team the product is bad. See Michael Cole. Has ruined WWE for the most part.

I still hold out hope WWE hires EDGE on announce table after he gets his HOF induction

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how lit RVD was? He looks pretty stoned to me.

Dude was always stoned. That's why he dropped both titles, got busted for possession crossing state lines or going into Canada. Can't remember.

I became less of a fan of RVD then. He was always my fave, and marked the fuck out when he got the belt. Then he fucked it all up cuz of some stupid drug. :L

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Cole has seriously brought down the product..It's almost un watchable because of him. WWE thinks it is great because they think he is just being an amazing heel, so they continue to push him. But it's not heat it's go away heat. Which means, no we are really booing this guy because he sucks.

Vickie Guerro draws heat

Michael Cole is go away heat.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Cole has seriously brought down the product..It's almost un watchable because of him. WWE thinks it is great because they think he is just being an amazing heel, so they continue to push him. But it's not heat it's go away heat. Which means, no we are really booing this guy because he sucks.

Vickie Guerro draws heat

Michael Cole is go away heat.

Glad somebody else realizes there's a difference.

Once upon a time, announcers actually talked about the shit happening in the ring. I miss those days.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cole was okay as a face. I miss heel-Lawler.