• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to hear people talk shit about wrestling being fake. I guarantee the majority of posters here couldn't go 2 minutes in the ring without needing to take a 5 minute break in this "fake soap opera".

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to hear people talk shit about wrestling being fake. I guarantee the majority of posters here couldn't go 2 minutes in the ring without needing to take a 5 minute break in this "fake soap opera".

This.

I bet half of them would be winded by climbing into the ring.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And their fat asses won't be doing back flips off a ladder anytime soon either. That shit still hurts, the padding isn't that thick.

They also won't be letting Big Show bitch slap their chest...that shit ain't fake.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

I bet half of them would be winded by climbing into the ring.

LOL!
And their fat asses won't be doing back flips off a ladder anytime soon either. That shit still hurts, the padding isn't that thick.

They also won't be letting Big Show bitch slap their chest...that shit ain't fake.

This^^^. And I cringe every time the Big Show does that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I found out Santa Claus isn't real, that didn't make me stop liking Christmas.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I probably wouldn't be very good on the Young and the Restless either but that doesn't change the fact it's a soap opera.

Scripted wrestling is fake. Doesn't mean it doesn't take athleticism but it's fake none-the-less.

lazydaniel890

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I probably wouldn't be very good on the Young and the Restless either but that doesn't change the fact it's a soap opera.

Scripted wrestling is fake. Doesn't mean it doesn't take athleticism but it's fake none-the-less.

exactly. it takes athleticism, juice, and it hurts.

but it is not fighting, it is acting. it is a soap opera. and theyre wearing panties. and id rather fuck a hooker than a man, which apparently makes me in the minority in this thread.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but it is not fighting, it is acting. it is a soap opera. and theyre wearing panties. and id rather fuck a hooker than a man, which apparently makes me in the minority in this thread.

Link?

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everything on TV is fake. The "wrestling is fake" argument doesn't make any sense to me. The Walking Dead is fake. Friends is fake. LOST is fake. Doesn't make them any less entertaining. You also don't have people running around saying they're "fake".

lazydaniel890

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everything on TV is fake. The "wrestling is fake" argument doesn't make any sense to me. The Walking Dead is fake. Friends is fake. LOST is fake. Doesn't make them any less entertaining. You also don't have people running around saying they're "fake".

yes, but to my knowledge, these shows also dont feature men running around in panties. nor did they claim to be real when they arent.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, but to my knowledge, these shows also dont feature men running around in panties. nor did they claim to be real when they arent.

Wrestling doesn't claim to be real. It sounds like your "knowledge" is limited.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if you HAVE to fuck a hooker, you're probably fucking one that was born a man

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is the Rock going to be there tonight? I haven't heard what they have planned tonight.