• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Florida v's Alabama night game thread

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did. Your team got their ass whooped in all aspects of the game and you blame it on the refs. Not one damn thing that I said in that thread was a lie, I told the truth and you sore fucking losers can't stand it, and king dicklock champy over here loves to press the infraction button :rofl:

I give props where it's due.
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/college-football-forum-message-board-general-discussion/47397-hats-off-bama.html#post1183369

You, on the other hand, are just a little bitch.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
impressive game BAMA.....your kung-fu is solid

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well.. this could be the beginning of a 3 game skid, if we dont get Brantley back.. course we will still probably beat GA.. there is at least a light at the end of the tunnel.. but who knows this game is so finicky we could catch fire and win out the rest of the season because QB football coaching God CW gets our freshy up to snuff in short order.. oh well.. its a damn game.. heartbreaking as it was for us tonight.. there is always NEXT year.. and if this driskell kid is any indication we will be alright down the road.. we may be down for now but we are by no means out.. new staff, inexperienced players, and a tough SEC conference.. ya cant win them all, all the time.. refereeing shouldve been a lil more balanced and it just wasn't meant to be..

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I'm tired of the bickering,we lost and bama won which sucks g-night all I enjoyed it for the most part

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KT was running off the mouth a bit about the refs.....just saying..I calls it like I see's them.....

yes I was complaining that it should at least be fair.. tit for tat.. it wasnt.. that shit PISSES ME THE F RIGHT OFF.. FL isnt the ONLY damn team to commit infractions but seem to be mostly called for it.. if your gonna call penalties.. you have to do it for BOTH freaking sides..

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yes I was complaining that it should at least be fair.. tit for tat.. it wasnt.. that shit PISSES ME THE F RIGHT OFF.. FL isnt the ONLY damn team to commit infractions but seem to be mostly called for it.. if your gonna call penalties.. you have to do it for BOTH freaking sides..

I don't have a dog in this hunt...it looked fair to me....that UF dude did not have the ball secured in the endzone....that BAMA dude did have the ball secured and dragged a foot before going out of bounds...

UF smacked the punter and BAMA got called for the PF on the same play rightfully....

Holding calls were not called against either team.....thanks be to ALLAH...

the only call I see the refs missing was a PF early in the game when a BAMA dude smacked a UF dude out of bounds...not a game changer though....

Tough game.....

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a dog in this hunt...it looked fair to me....that UF dude did not have the ball secured in the endzone....that BAMA dude did have the ball secured and dragged a foot before going out of bounds...

UF smacked the punter and BAMA got called for the PF on the same play rightfully....

Holding calls were not called against either team.....thanks be to ALLAH...

the only call I see the refs missing was a PF early in the game when a BAMA dude smacked a UF dude out of bounds...not a game changer though....

Tough game.....

I disagree when it comes to obvious penalties.. a couple of the holding non calls against bama and there wouldve been one less score and 3 fewer first downs for them as well.... it is what it is though no matter how much I disagree with it.. the outcome is still the same.. we lost Bama won.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree when it comes to obvious penalties.. a couple of the holding non calls against bama and there wouldve been one less score and 3 fewer first downs for them as well.... it is what it is though no matter how much I disagree with it.. the outcome is still the same.. we lost Bama won.

How many times did Florida get called for holding?

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penalties:

Alabama - 3 for 29 yards

Florida - 4 for 20 yards

Santana8907

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Penalties weren't really a big concern for me. Had Brantley not gotten hurt, I think we could have at least stayed competitve for most of the game, as he was playing pretty decent with the exception of the interception.

We're just too soft (particularly on the line of scrimmage), and it will take a couple years of recruiting (and taking a serious look at our strength and conditioning program) to really undo that.

I can't even blame our running backs, as our line was not doing them or the QBs any favors most of the night. They aren't strong enough to get hit and still gain 3-4 yards like Richardson and Lacy, so they need holes and edge blocking, and our line didn't really open up anything for them. I don't even think Richardson could have done much better had you dressed him in a Gator uniform last night. We were just totally outclassed up front.

We're far from terrible, Alabama is a great team, our team is just a bit "patched" together right now as we work with what we have. Just take a look at the new backs we're recruiting and you'll see were headed in a direction that is closer to what Alabama is currently doing, and what we want to do, we just don't have the personnel for it on offense right now.

I'm just glad we'll have a few years before we have to face you guys in the regular season again, so perhaps we'll be able to field a product up to that level the next time.

For our fans, it's important to keep things in perspective. Even Saban and Bama struggled their first year, and with at least 20 starters returning next year (21 if you count Driskel/whoever plays QB), and 15/16 of those starters being only Frosh/Sopho this year, we have a very high ceiling for the next 2 years.

Red Elephant101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am back with the world cutting shrubs this morning and doing normal crap, but My AL flag sure looks good on the neighbors house this morning...

Red Elephant101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI,

I have a 19 page thread and a rep power rating of 16 lol @ me...

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida is young, they could be a force in the next couple of years,but growing pains for now. That young secondary is gonna be real good in the coming years. Florida has got to replace a lot of the "spread" guys that are there with linemen & skilled player that are more suitable for a power running game & more of a pocket passer.... I would think the Padawan would mimic his Masters ideology.

Bama plays physical football & even though I thought Florida passed all over our secondary the front seven shut the Gator offense down. Bama's offense ran the ball at will, Lacy didn't really get to see much action & Trent R had a career night. AJ McC handle himself pretty well but he had some issues, over throwing many receivers. In our first series of the game, down inside the red zone, 1st, 2nd & 3rd down were all incomplete passes when running the football was what had gotten us there. I was pulling my hair out & sometimes I hate Jim McElwain's play calling, sometimes....

Good game & if Brantley is out, LSU owes us big....

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida is young, they could be a force in the next couple of years,but growing pains for now. That young secondary is gonna be real good in the coming years. Florida has got to replace a lot of the "spread" guys that are there with linemen & skilled player that are more suitable for a power running game & more of a pocket passer.... I would think the Padawan would mimic his Masters ideology.

Bama plays physical football & even though I thought Florida passed all over our secondary the front seven shut the Gator offense down. Bama's offense ran the ball at will, Lacy didn't really get to see much action & Trent R had a career night. AJ McC handle himself pretty well but he had some issues, over throwing many receivers. In our first series of the game, down inside the red zone, 1st, 2nd & 3rd down were all incomplete passes when running the football was what had gotten us there. I was pulling my hair out & sometimes I hate Jim McElwain's play calling, sometimes....

Good game & if Brantley is out, LSU owes us big....

Over at Disney I got accussed of being a closet barn fan because I made statements like this. McElwain might be a really good OC buts he is a 'tard at play calling.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife & her family are Barners.... Nothing against AU, just want to dominate them when we play in the IB. But I do have to live with my lil bride. LOL