• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2000 to Present Mock Draft Thread

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Stafford is the best of the lot. RG3 is to fragile and will likely be out of the league in a few years. Ryan is good but i have never been sold on him. Brees is old and wont help you in this type of league for very long

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariota might not be bad picks in a 5 year league as a backup QB :noidea:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure Stafford is better than Ryan...

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariota might not be bad picks in a 5 year league as a backup QB :noidea:

they cant be picked in this draft though

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you guys choose for a QB in a dynasty league Brees, Stafford, RG3, or Ryan?
Ryan easily. RG3 second on the hopes he'd stay healthy. Stafford is a product of Megatron. Brees is getting up there in age

I know Ryan is also a product of the people around him but he has at least been pretty good with those pieces compiling a great home record and has a playoff win

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Stafford is looking like my QB with the last pick in the draft. He will be used to throwing to my #1 WR Megatron. :suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Stafford is the best of the lot. RG3 is to fragile and will likely be out of the league in a few years. Ryan is good but i have never been sold on him. Brees is old and wont help you in this type of league for very long

I always look at QB's one way....trade them straight up and what do you have. I know I will be rained down on by Seachicken fans, but if you switched Russell Wilson with Matthew Stafford, there's no way the Seahawks aren't better and the Lions worse. Anyone who thinks Wilson is better than Stafford is either a Homer or has 0.00 football IQ

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan easily. RG3 second on the hopes he'd stay healthy. Stafford is a product of Megatron. Brees is getting up there in age

I know Ryan is also a product of the people around him but he has at least been pretty good with those pieces compiling a great home record and has a playoff win

I would bet that 32 NFL GM's would take Stafford over Ryan, including Atlanta's

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically Ryan is better, but I prefer Stafford

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton is OTC

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet that 32 NFL GM's would take Stafford over Ryan, including Atlanta's
Former Bears GM has literally the exact same grade on both QBs for what thats worth.

7.9 Matt Ryan

A good, but not special player. He is tough minded and smart, but his arm talent is not elite. He needs a good cast around him. When he is not supported with talented receivers, a solid line and a good running game, you see his flaws.

7.9 Matt Stafford

Stafford, in my eyes, not only did not win games for the Lions this year, but also LOST them for his team. Carelessness with the ball, inaccurate throws, and poor mechanics will prevent him from ever turning into an elite QB. Calvin Johnson masks a lot of his faults.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think honestly that both of them are not so great without solid supporting cast.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Bears GM has literally the exact same grade on both QBs for what thats worth.

7.9 Matt Ryan

A good, but not special player. He is tough minded and smart, but his arm talent is not elite. He needs a good cast around him. When he is not supported with talented receivers, a solid line and a good running game, you see his flaws.

7.9 Matt Stafford

Stafford, in my eyes, not only did not win games for the Lions this year, but also LOST them for his team. Carelessness with the ball, inaccurate throws, and poor mechanics will prevent him from ever turning into an elite QB. Calvin Johnson masks a lot of his faults.

Its a good break down on both but their weaknesses wont show in this dynasty draft.

Ryan needs to be surrounded with a good cast of players he would have Megatron, Harvin, Foster, Clady and Staley.

Stafford- Megatron masks a lot of his faults well he will still have Megatron plus a better team around him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure Stafford is better than Ryan...

Who would you take for your Vikings? I bet Norv would wet his shorts for Stafford. I have to tell you, as a Cowboys fan, you guys just hired the HC that I've wanted for Dallas for the last 5-6 years. Zimmer is going to do a fantastic job, and the Vikings will be contenders year in and year out. It will be interesting to see what the Vikings do at QB. I don't see anyone at 8 except maybe Carr that fits Norv's style. Mettenberger or Savage at the top of round 2, or trading that pick for Mallett would be nice fits. I bet Zimmer takes Donald at 8

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think honestly that both of them are not so great without solid supporting cast.

Which is exactly the point in a dynasty draft he will have a solid supporting cast. Unless Nos is drafting then you just have a less supportive team which we call the Vikings :laugh3:

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you take for your Vikings? I bet Norv would wet his shorts for Stafford. I have to tell you, as a Cowboys fan, you guys just hired the HC that I've wanted for Dallas for the last 5-6 years. Zimmer is going to do a fantastic job, and the Vikings will be contenders year in and year out. It will be interesting to see what the Vikings do at QB. I don't see anyone at 8 except maybe Carr that fits Norv's style. Mettenberger or Savage at the top of round 2, or trading that pick for Mallett would be nice fits. I bet Zimmer takes Donald at 8

They could possibly trade back a few spots to gain another pick from the teams looking to trade into the top ten. I think they could still land Donald around 12-14

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is exactly the point in a dynasty draft he will have a solid supporting cast. Unless Nos is drafting then you just have a less supportive team which we call the Vikings :laugh3:

Wow below the belt.