• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Todd Gurley

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes CJ had more yards in that Cowboys game.
CJ was 23 for 123 at 5.3ypc
Gurleymon was 16 for 115 at 7.2

Everyone knows you need 2 RBs down the stretch especially if you’ve got a young QB. Let’s face it, we got to the Super Bowl by running the ball and solid defense. Goff picked up some big 3rd downs at times as well but Goff didn’t destroy anyone’s D.

Rams needed a dose of CJ and it let Gurley heal. Maybe Gurley had something nagging him but nothing major. He seemed to dance a bit more at the LOS the last 2 games where most of the season he hits a hole and he’s off. Plus our Oline was ok/good against the Saints and really bad against the Pats. He had a good run called back in the super bowl on a holding call. Looked like the same ole Gurley

Whatever it is/was, seeing him sitting on the sidelines in a Super Bowl looked an awful lot like seeing Malcolm Butler sitting on the sidelines last year. Especially with no real explanation forthcoming.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it is/was, seeing him sitting on the sidelines in a Super Bowl looked an awful lot like seeing Malcolm Butler sitting on the sidelines last year. Especially with no real explanation forthcoming.

That could be. No idea but I don’t think he was hurt badly

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know a lot more about your team than I do. Love Gurley, think he is a great RB, and yes, McVay could very well have relied on gut rather than brain under pressure.

The mike Martz syndrome is actually over thinking. Not sticking with “keep it simple stupid”. But again the guy is 33 and was on the big stage going against BB aka darth Vader

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This super bowl was like Star Wars the empire strikes back.

Vader got a young Luke but Luke will be back and better next go around

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes CJ had more yards in that Cowboys game.
CJ was 23 for 123 at 5.3ypc
Gurleymon was 16 for 115 at 7.2

Everyone knows you need 2 RBs down the stretch especially if you’ve got a young QB. Let’s face it, we got to the Super Bowl by running the ball and solid defense. Goff picked up some big 3rd downs at times as well but Goff didn’t destroy anyone’s D.

Rams needed a dose of CJ and it let Gurley heal. Maybe Gurley had something nagging him but nothing major. He seemed to dance a bit more at the LOS the last 2 games where most of the season he hits a hole and he’s off. Plus our Oline was ok/good against the Saints and really bad against the Pats. He had a good run called back in the super bowl on a holding call. Looked like the same ole Gurley

"Good runs" often occur after a hold.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Good runs" often occur after a hold.

It was actually a pretty weak flag but hey it happens. Not gonna start a petition or a lawsuit over it

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was actually a pretty weak flag but hey it happens. Not gonna start a petition or a lawsuit over it
I don't recall this particular one I'll have to go rewatch it. Historically it doesn't take much for the officials to make that call. A linemen needs only hold for a split second for the RB to get by. Not like a pass play. Like an illegal pick, a hold on a run that lets the RB run free should be called everytime.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall this particular one I'll have to go rewatch it. Historically it doesn't take much for the officials to make that call. A linemen needs only hold for a split second for the RB to get by. Not like a pass play. Like an illegal pick, a hold on a run that lets the RB run free should be called everytime.

Regardless if it’s a hold or not, Gurley hit the hole and took off like he’s been doing most of the year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless if it’s a hold or not, Gurley hit the hole and took off like he’s been doing most of the year.
I can do that when someone opens a hole for me by holding.
Not so much if one of those Dlinemen get just one paw or arm on me.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints were able to stop the Rams running game and all the Pats did was copy what they did, The Rams will figure it out and be ready for next season...Gurley is fine and will be a Rams RB for a long time.

Plus the Rams should print their game plan books in Chinese next time we face the Pats.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints were able to stop the Rams running game and all the Pats did was copy what they did, The Rams will figure it out and be ready for next season...Gurley is fine and will be a Rams RB for a long time.

Plus the Rams should print their game plan books in Chinese next time we face the Pats.
hes fine but wasnt used in the two most impiortant games?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A brazillion dollar running back doesn't sit out a SB for no reason.

No matter. Ancient history now.

Well the Oline wasn’t great either. Both our RBs didn’t do a lot the last 2 games

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can do that when someone opens a hole for me by holding.
Not so much if one of those Dlinemen get just one paw or arm on me.

Haha
Now I know you’re delirious

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about the passing game

Passing game? Wasn’t aware we had one. I’ve been one of the lone doubters of Goff all year. But... he is young and McVay got lost in a few of these games. And yeah the super bowl and Bears game? Oline was pretty bad. That’s gonna affect the passing game

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Oline wasn’t great either. Both our RBs didn’t do a lot the last 2 games

I don't think it's that he didn't do so much, it's the fact he was barely used at all.

I'm not trying to be a dick about it because I like the Rams. I still want that beach towel and freezer mug.

But I can't imagine Elliott not playing for Dallas unless he had been injured or had shit the bed in an unseemly manner.

You see it all the time when Dallas is struggling, Elliott into the line for sweet fuck all. But at least into the line. Still trying.

Never up never in.

And again, it leaves me wondering....