• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Today is a great example of why we need a real manager

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we pull this 2nd game out... this day sucked.

It was mismanaged from the beginning with our pitching.

I'm done with this guy and his lineup card. I'm done with "I'm gonna hit Robert 7th because he's young"... I'm done with him and his refusal to manage in a saber-metric era. I am done with him and his mismanaging of the bullpen. That 5th inning was an atrocity. Today was an atrocity. We have too much talent to be where we are.

I am DONE with "we want the players to take charge of the clubhouse"... how about you take charge?

I swear to you, one of us could be a better manager than Ricky.

We need a real fuckin manager, guys.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we pull this 2nd game out... this day sucked.

It was mismanaged from the beginning with our pitching.

I'm done with this guy and his lineup card. I'm done with "I'm gonna hit Robert 7th because he's young"... I'm done with him and his refusal to manage in a saber-metric era. I am done with him and his mismanaging of the bullpen. That 5th inning was an atrocity. Today was an atrocity. We have too much talent to be where we are.

I am DONE with "we want the players to take charge of the clubhouse"... how about you take charge?

I swear to you, one of us could be a better manager than Ricky.

We need a real fuckin manager, guys.
I wonder if they're grooming a guy like Thome for the position. Ozzie is around still lol.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if they're grooming a guy like Thome for the position. Ozzie is around still lol.
I like both those guys, but Thome's an idiot and Ozzie's a lunatic. I think OP wants a REAL manager. Could be our hitting and pitching coaches aren't helping Rentaria either.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument here. Renteria is meh.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree - have had questions about Renteria for a couple of years. The coaching and training staff are way behind the talent on this team.