• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To those that post on this board..

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to take a moment to say say thank you to my fellow Bengal fans that still participate here on this board and give me an outlet to discuss Bengals football, even as dysfunctional as it may be. I know it is hard to be a fan of a team like ours, but I appreciate each of you anyways for continuing to hang in there and giving me some true Bengals football fans to discuss, bitch and celebrate with.

To those football fans that participate on this board that are not Bengal fans, I appreciate you as well coming here to discuss different perspectives and for sharing your thoughts as well. We don't always agree, well......we rarely agree, but your perspective and banter make things interesting.

To the trolls, F off. haha

Thanks to you all!

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha gay GIF

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't get soft on us.

we'll have to meet at the dayton mall and toughen you up again.

everyone bring a 6 foot poll to hit people with, I'm not breaking social distance protocol.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds like a goodbye post

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe this sub has been here for 10 years now..

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals aren't good enough to comment on and not quite bad enough to laugh it. And the team has been stuck in that no-man's-land for what seems forever.

Do something. Change your logo to something offensive. Dump the uniforms. Anything.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals aren't good enough to comment on and not quite bad enough to laugh it. And the team has been stuck in that no-man's-land for what seems forever.

Do something. Change your logo to something offensive. Dump the uniforms. Anything.
Just like the Washington Football Team did? Smart thinking. We should try something like that. It worked for Washington, they made the playoffs after doing it.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, "Bengals" is offensive to a state of India, and the residents of India are actually Indians, unlike native Americans. so we should change the name of the team to the "Fort Washington Sports Entertainment LLC"

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How dare you? We've always been bad enough to laugh at.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Che Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Bengals get a better OL and a healthy Burrows back they will be fine!

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Che Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Bengals get a better OL and a healthy Burrows back they will be fine!
We know this.

You know this.

Everyone in the WORLD knows this.

But the Bengals are gonna Bengal - I mean, that's exactly what they did last year knowing what they had come back - doubled down on the OL which reads like a who's who of crap. It's been like that since Whit left. It was like that when they let Anderson walk, Jones walk, and Steinbach walk. It was like that in the early 90's when they lost the OL from those 80's teams and the SB team...Brown and Co simply do not believe in paying for linemen.

The first high priced F/A the Bengals sign for the OL will be the first.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know this.

You know this.

Everyone in the WORLD knows this.

But the Bengals are gonna Bengal - I mean, that's exactly what they did last year knowing what they had come back - doubled down on the OL which reads like a who's who of crap. It's been like that since Whit left. It was like that when they let Anderson walk, Jones walk, and Steinbach walk. It was like that in the early 90's when they lost the OL from those 80's teams and the SB team...Brown and Co simply do not believe in paying for linemen.

The first high priced F/A the Bengals sign for the OL will be the first.

What this is a circle jerk? LOL

Well... I think they are trending in the right direction this time. Should be an interesting draft for sure

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the end of the year they will be talking about where Joe Burrow might play next, because Cincinnati is clearly a shit show. There's a lot of friction in Houston with Deshaun Watson being surprised with them doing dumb stuff, many sports writers will at least pretend that there is a similar problem here and be sniffing it out.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the end of the year they will be talking about where Joe Burrow might play next, because Cincinnati is clearly a shit show. There's a lot of friction in Houston with Deshaun Watson being surprised with them doing dumb stuff, many sports writers will at least pretend that there is a similar problem here and be sniffing it out.
They will forget all about that non-sense once Burrow leads the Bengals to t he playoffs next year! :2cents:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What this is a circle jerk? LOL

Well... I think they are trending in the right direction this time. Should be an interesting draft for sure
They spent a good chunk of money last year on defense. I hold a slim ray of hope they will do the same on offense this year. We will see.