• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TMZ justice

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How the f*ck did police nor the NFL get that elevator camera footage, before TMZ?
WTF is going on?

TMZ will probably get some cell phone footage of Ray McDonald before the NFL or authorities get it.
I can totally see that happening... someone sending their cell phone footage to TMZ before everyone else.

Justice via TMZ!

If TMZ gets anything on Ray McDonald he is done. Ravens have set the precedence really high.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the f*ck did police nor the NFL get that elevator camera footage, before TMZ?
WTF is going on?

TMZ will probably get some cell phone footage of Ray McDonald before the NFL or authorities get it.
I can totally see that happening... someone sending their cell phone footage to TMZ before everyone else.

Justice via TMZ!

If TMZ gets anything on Ray McDonald he is done. Ravens have set the precedence really high.
Have to say I hate TMZ but they got my props on this one when nobody else would make this public.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ is often the first to report this type of "news".

Not ESPN, not CBS, not Fox, not the New York Times or Chicago Tribune.

We get this type of new from gossip "journalists" who are willing to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for this footage.

It makes sense. Follow the money.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WTF is going on?

Justice via TMZ!

my GUESS is someone stole that video, and sold it to TMZ.

the NFL doesn't have rights to hotel video footage. It wouldn't look good if they paid money to obtain it, that isn't the NFL's 'business'.

I would think the police/prosecutor would be able to get it, if charges were filed? were any filed?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my GUESS is someone stole that video, and sold it to TMZ.

the NFL doesn't have rights to hotel video footage. It wouldn't look good if they paid money to obtain it, that isn't the NFL's 'business'.

I would think the police/prosecutor would be able to get it, if charges were filed? were any filed?

No charges were filed, a complete failure on the police front.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No charges were filed, a complete failure on the police front.

isn't it because the charges would have to emanate from the wife? if she doesn't file charges, then the police can't go searching.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ gets everything and it took them a while.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't it because the charges would have to emanate from the wife? if she doesn't file charges, then the police can't go searching.

I believe this depends on state and/or local laws. I do know that the state of Nevada can file and press DV charges if a spouse decides not too. Looking at that video I can't believe more wasn't done to Ray Rice. I will hold judgment on McDonald until more if anything comes out. I have to think the 49ers organization has be be asking him the tough questions today. If for nothing else but protect their name going forward.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Video should overrule the wife's wishes, but he is Ray Rice so, of course laws are made for norms.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this depends on state and/or local laws. I do know that the state of Nevada can file and press DV charges if a spouse decides not too. Looking at that video I can't believe more wasn't done to Ray Rice. I will hold judgment on McDonald until more if anything comes out. I have to think the 49ers organization has be be asking him the tough questions today. If for nothing else but protect their name going forward.

You aren't kidding, if there is a video of scumbag McDonald hitting his pregnant lady, the NFL and Niners will get ahold of it. NFL won't let this happen again.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I hate TMZ but they got my props on this one when nobody else would make this public.
Rice already admitted hitting his woman long before this video surfaced. Now he is out of the league because it was caught on tape. Comedy Gold!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't kidding, if there is a video of scumbag McDonald hitting his pregnant lady, the NFL and Niners will get ahold of it. NFL won't let this happen again.
Maybe Goodell would sweep it under the rug.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it comes out that Goodell knew and swept it under the rug he has to be fired. The NFL should hire a smart ex player or someone with great integrity to be the commish . They won't do it because it's all about money and having a puppet in there to protect profits.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ is often the first to report this type of "news".

Not ESPN, not CBS, not Fox, not the New York Times or Chicago Tribune.

We get this type of new from gossip "journalists" who are willing to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for this footage.

It makes sense. Follow the money.

:agree:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Video should overrule the wife's wishes, but he is Ray Rice so, of course laws are made for norms.

no, the question was why nobody got the video earlier? why did it reveal itself only now?

now that the video IS out, there isn't anyone who'll back up Rice any which way....except maybe the wife?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

they'll certainly make every attempt to get evidence.....legally of course. but the NFL isn't the law.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it very hard to believe that TMZ was able to get this video and the NFL wasn't.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it very hard to believe that TMZ was able to get this video and the NFL wasn't.

I don't think the NFL tried too hard. They probably hoped it never surfaced. TMZ on the other hand is more than willing to pay for such a story to get the TMZ viewership higher.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is Goodell suspended the wrong person over this. You gave Rice his 2 games and no matter how wrong that was you did it and need to live with it. This media firestorm and tape is no ones fault at this point other than Goodell's. The NFL failed the players, owners, and fans on this one and Goodell is the man in charge. He should step aside on an indefinite leave of absence or just admit he's full of crap. Throwing a player under the bus like this over your failure is not acceptable.