• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TJ Watts

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate Rod Marinelli every time I watch a Steelers game. “ Watts does not fit the system” Damn you Rod!
you draft talent for your system But when excellent Talent is available and does not fit your system you adjust your system because the Talent will always rise above your system.
Bottom line we gifted Pittsburg Watts and drafted a chump that did not even fit the system right. Damn you Rod

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate Rod Marinelli every time I watch a Steelers game. “ Watts does not fit the system” Damn you Rod!
you draft talent for your system But when excellent Talent is available and does not fit your system you adjust your system because the Talent will always rise above your system.
Bottom line we gifted Pittsburg Watts and drafted a chump that did not even fit the system right. Damn you Rod
When we picked Taco over Watt I was shocked. Never expected Watt to be there for our pick. That was a major blunder

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we picked Taco over Watt I was shocked. Never expected Watt to be there for our pick. That was a major blunder
Ahh.
Who needs a potential Defensive MVP candidate on your defense.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive MVP candidates... so overrated.
You know I remember when Aaron Donald was in the draft. People were talking about him being too small.
These are the things that happen when you try to fit reality into someones own mindset on how things (players) should be or look.
His game spoke for itself.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I remember when Aaron Donald was in the draft. People were talking about him being too small.
These are the things that happen when you try to fit reality into someones own mindset on how things (players) should be or look.
As always - sometimes you have move past stats and combine times and workouts and just trust what your eyes are telling you. And I don't know of anyone beyond maybe the current interim Defensive Coordinator of the Las Vegas Raiders who believed Taco Charlton was better than T.J. Watt.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so mad at the rams for taking him when they aready had tackles. I thought for sure we had him. We got Zack, but I would rather have had Donald.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so mad at the rams for taking him when they aready had tackles. I thought for sure we had him. We got Zack, but I would rather have had Donald.
we would have fucked up by not taking him.
I have been wanting DT's forever. Cowboys are allergic from drafting proper DTs. Hoping we have one in Gallimore

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald was the one I wanted going into that draft..

Luckily we got Martin after Donald went off the board. That was the best pick we could have made after a,serious let down(for me at least)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As always - sometimes you have move past stats and combine times and workouts and just trust what your eyes are telling you. And I don't know of anyone beyond maybe the current interim Defensive Coordinator of the Las Vegas Raiders who believed Taco Charlton was better than T.J. Watt.
Until they start tackling at the Combine I'll stick to taking it with a grain of salt and calling it the "underwear Olympics". It's insane how many get excited or upset over what they see there - 40 times, hand size, arm length, etc. It's an indicator, but your play on the field should be what defines you.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until they start tackling at the Combine I'll stick to taking it with a grain of salt and calling it the "underwear Olympics". It's insane how many get excited or upset over what they see there - 40 times, hand size, arm length, etc. It's an indicator, but your play on the field should be what defines you.
I agree, the tape should be the best indicator of talent. Mike Mumula , or whatever that Eagle stiff's name was, is a classic example of why you should not draft a guy based on his combine numbers vs his college tapes. He shot up to a top 10 pick based soley on the combine. Remember the great speedster, Kevin White?? LOL