• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Titans @ Packers 8:20 pm EST NBC

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can't be for real. All these great options and they settle for that? That is a horrible decision.

I thought the goal of week 17 SNF is to find 2 teams still fighting for a playoffs spot/seeding.
only 2 games fit that
ari/lar
dal/nyg

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can't be for real. All these great options and they settle for that? That is a horrible decision.

I thought the goal of week 17 SNF is to find 2 teams still fighting for a playoffs spot/seeding.
So if the Giants win than this game becomes meaningless. Horrible choice.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears/Pack was the way to go man. Assuming the Saints and Hawks win then something huge is at stake for both teams.

Bears obviously need the game to make the playoffs while if the Packers lose then they would fall from 1 to 3.

I have no interest in watching WFT/Philly unless Alex Smith is the QB

Don’t dis-agree, but biggest potential rating is their biggest motivation

if the Giants win, they won’t be happy

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best WR in the league right now.
ll
Hill might be scarier because of the speed. But Adams is still more effective overall.

...and I don’t think he will give up that title for quite a few years.

This is his 7th year...and those guys like Metcalf and Hill are quite a bit younger...plus the last few drafts have had some special talent...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not pull Rodgers out? Up 3 scores
GB does not run up score. They are blue-collar dudes, some pretend to be yuppies. From what I can tell they’re a bunch of farmers or something try to do something.

Times are changing ... farms are today connected to the world’s biggest producers of food. Technology improves results, minimizes waste, and connects people who need stuff, with people are selling powerful stuff and words.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best WR in the league right now.

Hill might be scarier because of the speed. But Adams is still more effective overall.

...and I don’t think he will give up that title for quite a few years.

Ahemmmm..................

National Football League GIF by Seattle Seahawks

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is his 7th year...and those guys like Metcalf and Hill are quite a bit younger...plus the last few drafts have had some special talent...

Diggs doesn’t get as much love as he should for the top spot

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB does not run up score. They are blue-collar dudes, some pretend to be yuppies. From what I can tell they’re a bunch of farmers or something try to do something.

Times are changing ... farms are today connected to the world’s biggest producers of food. Technology improves results, minimizes waste, and connects people who need stuff, with people are selling powerful words.

You're not lying...modern farms are big business....and some of the big ones are in Wis...and the govt has plenty of them on corp welfare...but that's a subject for a different forum...so GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!