• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans@GB

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see this game going one of two ways. Either it’s going to be like the Colts game, close and GB loses at the end or like the Tampa game and GB gets their ass kicked. The only winning team GB has beaten this year is the Saints. Can they beat another winning team? If they do, they might make some noise in post season. If they don’t, I’m expecting a quick exit.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually proud of Pettine for trotting out a big D to stop Henry...I would've lost my shit if I saw 2 DL to start the game...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can I say...I was wrong. GB played with a purpose and the defense was impressive minus one play. Special teams is the weakest link in this chain. They don’t have to be special just don’t make any big mistakes but once again they have a field goal attempt blocked and then allow Tennessee to almost score off of it. If it wasn’t for the offsides(not sure about that) the game may have swung in the Titans favor.

The offense was on fire. My hat is off to them. If they keep playing at this level...it’s going to be tough on any DC they face.

The defense held Henry in check for most of the game. I don’t know how much of that was the defense or the field conditions but I give Pettine credit. I will say they were easily fooled on the Tannehille run. I get it, everybody in the world thought Henry was getting the ball but at least have one guy spy the qb.

Well, looks like GB needs a win at Chicago next week or a Seattle loss to clinch home field. Go Pack Go!

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Packers' Aaron Rodgers tightens hold on MVP award with rampage over Titans​

Packers rookie RB A.J. Dillon adds power dimension to dominant Green Bay offense​

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Packers' Aaron Rodgers tightens hold on MVP award with rampage over Titans​

Packers rookie RB A.J. Dillon adds power dimension to dominant Green Bay offense​

Personally, I could care less about MVP, OPY, DPY, Pro Bowl etc...the only trophy that matters is the Lombardi trophy.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was an interesting stat

Dillon made the highlight reel with that 30-yard TD run but he was a handful every time he touched the ball Sunday. In fact, Dillon had 13 carries of five-plus yards – that's the most in a game by a Packers running back since Ahman Green did it back in 2003.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is always interesting in how they do these to match what happened in the game while using the radio call from Wayne and Larry

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the attention to detail on these. The little snow that fell when Adams hit the wall after his TD or Lazard helping Dillon with the leap on his second TD