• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the whole robin thing is off.

Raven is so weird (origin wise) compared to the rest. I'm curious if they're gonna go the trigon way.

Gar we haven't seen enough of.

whats so off about robin?? I feel like it is a realistic evolution into nightwing... I mean, do you expect it to be immediate??

and I saw one of the later chapter titles is Jason Todd... That should be very interesting... Will it be a flashback episode to show why Dick is so angry??

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats so off about robin?? I feel like it is a realistic evolution into nightwing... I mean, do you expect it to be immediate??

and I saw one of the later chapter titles is Jason Todd... That should be very interesting... Will it be a flashback episode to show why Dick is so angry??

Or is this so far back that Jason Todd is still alive?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should be interesting either way... Personally, I love the Jason todd stories...

Red Hood!!!

Man that was good.

Although I still think it would've been more meaningful if he was Hush.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Hood!!!

Man that was good.

Although I still think it would've been more meaningful if he was Hush.

I kind of like the red hood because it is cyclical, as Joker was once the red hood too... at least in some random backround story... so it is interesting how Jason Todd took the mantle from his murderer... In a way...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of like the red hood because it is cyclical, as Joker was once the red hood too... at least in some random backround story... so it is interesting how Jason Todd took the mantle from his murderer... In a way...

i get that.

but they made all the clues for Hush about Jason Todd...

and Hush is probably still the biggest and best story of the 2000s. But they ended it with kind of a flat thud.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get that.

but they made all the clues for Hush about Jason Todd...

and Hush is probably still the biggest and best story of the 2000s. But they ended it with kind of a flat thud.

I remember reading hush and loving it, but I found redhood movie to be better than hush... so I don't complain... I don't mind changes, when they work....

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember reading hush and loving it, but I found redhood movie to be better than hush... so I don't complain... I don't mind changes, when they work....

I loved it, but they also killed the single biggest moment, when they revealed him to be Jason Todd.

It was like a daaaaaaaaaaamn moment.

And then like 2 pages later they just killed it and went with a stereotypical Tommy Elliot even though no evidence showed him to be the guy except for the fact that he was a new character.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved it, but they also killed the single biggest moment, when they revealed him to be Jason Todd.

It was like a daaaaaaaaaaamn moment.

And then like 2 pages later they just killed it and went with a stereotypical Tommy Elliot even though no evidence showed him to be the guy except for the fact that he was a new character.

yea, I don't remember it well then...LOl... Read Hush a long time ago... pretty sure I read it before I even knew Jason Todd... Red Hood, got me into the animated DC films(the newer ones), and after it, I read about Jason Todd...

Small Side...

I have always thought that Robin would be a Great movie franchise... you make 4 movies for each major robin...

First would be the origins of Dick Grayson, then the life and death of Jason Todd, then Tim Drake, and then Damian Wayne...

But thanks to the Adam West batman, everyone thinks robin is a joke... which is too bad...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, I don't remember it well then...LOl... Read Hush a long time ago... pretty sure I read it before I even knew Jason Todd... Red Hood, got me into the animated DC films(the newer ones), and after it, I read about Jason Todd...

Small Side...

I have always thought that Robin would be a Great movie franchise... you make 4 movies for each major robin...

First would be the origins of Dick Grayson, then the life and death of Jason Todd, then Tim Drake, and then Damian Wayne...

But thanks to the Adam West batman, everyone thinks robin is a joke... which is too bad...

the outfit didn't help.

I might even give Dick Grayson 2 movies. So he can move into Nightwing. And then a nightwing movie! Jesus he's very similar to Daredevil. and he got a major movie and a TV show.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the outfit didn't help.

I might even give Dick Grayson 2 movies. So he can move into Nightwing. And then a nightwing movie! Jesus he's very similar to Daredevil. and he got a major movie and a TV show.

the evolution of dick grayson could easily happen in the future movies...

Honestly, I like how they are doing his evolution into nightwing on this show... I believe it... But hopefully that is where they are going...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Small Side...

Yeah all the clues lead the the former robin.

Including calling the current robin “pretender”

And the big reveal into the 2nd to last issue was Jason Todd as hush.

It was probably the biggest story of the century. Still. For a Month. Until they killed it off like 4 pages into the next issue.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda rushed dick and kory there

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans, webseries based on DC Comics Teen Titans, to air fall or winter 2018 on DC's new streaming service DC Universe:

So this looks like its based on the current Cartoon Network Teen Titans and not Young Justice. So no Aqualad or Kid Flash?

The trailer looked pretty tight. Raven looked a little too Enchantress, but I don't know Raven's backstory either. Maybe they're blood kin or something eh.

And the black girl is Starfyre I'm assuming.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this looks like its based on the current Cartoon Network Teen Titans and not Young Justice. So no Aqualad or Kid Flash?

The trailer looked pretty tight. Raven looked a little too Enchantress, but I don't know Raven's backstory either. Maybe they're blood kin or something eh.

And the black girl is Starfyre I'm assuming.

Honestly it is not based on the Cartoon Network show except that they are portraying the same characters. They’re also older. 2 of them aren’t teens.

It’s grittier, like YJ rather than TT.

Yes the black chick is star.

Also dude, YJ season 3 will be on this network last week of December. So join in bro. You get all the good animated stuff on the network

Last edited:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda rushed dick and kory there

did they??? I believed it... But I am also not expecting too much details to explain things...

and I guess Jason Todd is alive and is not the explanation for Dick being so pissed off at batman!!!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it is not based on the Cartoon Network show except that they are portraying the same characters. They’re also older. 2 of them aren’t teens.

It’s grittier, like YJ rather than TT.

Yes the black chick is star.

Also dude, YJ season 3 will be on this network last week of December. So join in bro. You get all the good animated stuff on the network

which makes it more like the Teen titan animated direct to DVD movie where damian wayne was robin...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did they??? I believed it... But I am also not expecting too much details to explain things...

and I guess Jason Todd is alive and is not the explanation for Dick being so pissed off at batman!!!

They had zero chemistry until she brought the tequila. Like legit zero.

and they did one single shot...

so yeah, i consider it rushed.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which makes it more like the Teen titan animated direct to DVD movie where damian wayne was robin...

Yes. Exactly.

It's def not Teen Titans Go.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had zero chemistry until she brought the tequila. Like legit zero.

and they did one single shot...

so yeah, i consider it rushed.

I mean, we have seen less in any movie... I mean, 2 frusterated adults taking care of 2 children who are not theirs... Not knowing anything about eachother But want to learn about eachother... Besides for the lack of chemistry, that description sounds like they are going to have sex sooner or later... and when is a better opportunity than at a seedy motel??

But maybe my knowledge of their relationship just made me expect this despite the lack of chemistry yet shown..