• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: TITANS/CHIEFS

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same ole Andy Reid. 1-4 in KC in the playoffs; 1-6 in his last 7 playoff games overall including epic loss vs Colts, today's game and last year when KC couldn't score on the Steelers despite multiple tries (hell, you might even look at clock management vs the Pats 2 years ago).

Same losses the same ways for 20 years: poor clock management, not running the ball, and/or failure to adjust to the game. When Andy's teams games don't have everything go exactly right, Andy just watches the trainwreck while more successful coaches make changes and can still win. (And he keeps building teams where everything has to go just right in order to win)

But Philly ran him out of town for no reason.
The Eagles had more success with Andy Reid than without him. Remember Chip Kelly? Win a playoff game without him, then talk.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles had more success with Andy Reid than without him. Remember Chip Kelly? Win a playoff game without him, then talk.

Just because Reid gets you to the playoffs and chokes when he gets there doesn't mean you can excuse how terrible he's become. I said this weeks ago that as long as KC fans are happy just getting to the playoffs but never doing anything once you're there then Reid is your guy. But as they'll soon come to find out the "at least we made it" attitude wears thin really quickly.

If you're used to getting hit in the groin and are now only getting hit in the stomach that doesn't mean it's fine to get complacent because "I remember how it used to be and it could always be worse"

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't totally blame Smith...

and thanks...:humble:

Last time I read your nonsense you were talking a lot of bullchit after the first game of the season. Not so much now I see. :hurt:

Don't worry... Now you'll have more time to defend your rapist hero Kobe!

LMFAO

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I read your nonsense you were talking a lot of bullchit after the first game of the season. Not so much now I see. :hurt:

LMFAO

ouch...don't spew that truth bomb in the NBA board...you'll get muted or banned or some shit.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMFAO

:yawning:

this all you got? Lmfao...

still pissed because you couldn't prove your case. but what the hell, troll on, fool...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawning:

this all you got? Lmfao...

still pissed because you couldn't prove your case. but what the hell, troll on, fool...

Hahaha pissed? Nah, just like laughing at you bc you couldn't fight your own battles... Pussy

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha pissed? Nah, just like laughing at you bc you couldn't fight your own battles... Pussy

oh i apologize. CLEARLY pissed and obsessed i might add...

hilarious. the internet does make for some very brave souls...

i'm afraid you'll have to find a more creative way to waste my time, girl pants...:dhd:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i apologize. CLEARLY pissed and obsessed i might add...

hilarious. the internet does make for some very brave souls...

i'm afraid you'll have to find a more creative way to waste my time, girl pants...:dhd:

LMAO at the pussy and Kobe fanboy.

Go run and get someone to help you... again. After all, that's your thing... r*pe apologist

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prove it...oh wait, you COULDN'T...

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

ok, i'm bored. enjoy your day, dingbat...:lol:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kobe-bryants-r*pe-charge-i-885653

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see this outcome coming, but the Titans continued to exposed the KC run defense...They went old school and pounded the big RB and KC again couldn't get him on the ground.

The TN OL took over the game. Typical Alex Smith, coming up short when it matters the most, but KC has to fix the DEF to be a serious contender next yr.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prove it...oh wait, you COULDN'T...

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

ok, i'm bored. enjoy your day, dingbat...:lol:

Only fanboys don't believe Kobe raped that girl then paid her off. Stay stupid and weak... fanboy.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and CLEARLY still can't. ah well...:lol:

Haha.

So much for being bored and leaving. You can't. You're hooked and you're pathetic. Now run and get some help so we can all laugh at you. Pussy.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

That's r*pe dipshit!