• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timo in a wrist brace

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after the hawks game according to twitter sources.. they suspect he's going to miss some time because he didn't speak with the media, which he normally does.. i guess we'll see tomorrow

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if gust is playing in AHL then its time to bring him up, fuck the rehab assignment, bring him up and sit lilja, the guy is awful

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually started laughing when they showed a close up of Lilja holding an ice pack on his head.

lol Whatta tool.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay... BOurdon and Marshall instead of Timmonen and Pronger...

i like the way they're playing, but IMO timonen is the 1 guy that the flyers cant replace.. :(

(G is awesome, but they at least have depth there)

if gust is playing in AHL then its time to bring him up, fuck the rehab assignment, bring him up and sit lilja, the guy is awful

i read last night (twitter) that gust still cant take a slapshot without pain.. that's why he hasn't been recalled

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hm.. twitter says it's from the WC not the game against chicago.. i remember him blocking a shot with what looked like an open hand and being in obvious pain from it.. but he also isn't practicing.. kinda makes me think this might not be huge (something like a bad bruise on his hand), cause i assume they would've known if it was a broken hand prior to playing yesterday

i bet they call him day-to-day and he misses the weekend to let it heal

Last edited by a moderator:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hm.. twitter says it's from the WC not the game against chicago.. i remember him blocking a shit with what looked like an open hand and being in obvious pain from it.. but he also isn't practicing.. kinda makes me think this might not be huge (something like a bad bruise on his hand), cause i assume they would've known if it was a broken hand prior to playing yesterday

I noticed that he left in the 2nd. In the 3rd the bench was 1 short. Problem is that Gustaffson is really the only puck moving dman left. I think everyone else is more of a stay home. This is getting to be CRAZY.:crutch:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hm.. twitter says it's from the WC not the game against chicago.. i remember him blocking a shit with what looked like an open hand and being in obvious pain from it.. but he also isn't practicing.. kinda makes me think this might not be huge (something like a bad bruise on his hand), cause i assume they would've known if it was a broken hand prior to playing yesterday

Must have been pretty messy... As well as a heavy load.

:yo:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like the way they're playing, but IMO timonen is the 1 guy that the flyers cant replace.. :(

(G is awesome, but they at least have depth there)

i read last night (twitter) that gust still cant take a slapshot without pain.. that's why he hasn't been recalled

Agreed Timonen is MVP right now this is why they need to bring in another solid vet asap...or you risk going with too many rookies out there.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In typical warrior fashion, Timonen goes today. He's unbelievable.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mr JVR, meet Mr Timmonen. This is how you deal with minor injuries. Don't give weird whiny answers to the press about how you feel. Just go play...