• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to rebuild

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's over. Clean house and start over. This team is done. Would of been really nice to have a top 6 pick but no one has my foresight. Losing Fuller, the one player i supported from the beginning was the last straw and Dalton for 10M is absurd. Pace + Nagy are like BearsWillWin + LakeshoreDrive minus 100 IQ points. It's just not going to work out. We have to hit rock bottom and restart.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's over. Clean house and start over. This team is done. Would of been really nice to have a top 6 pick but no one has my foresight. Losing Fuller, the one player i supported from the beginning was the last straw and Dalton for 10M is absurd. Pace + Nagy are like BearsWillWin + LakeshoreDrive minus 100 IQ points. It's just not going to work out. We have to hit rock bottom and restart.
Hey, I got an idea..............let's tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheesehead wants Bears to lose and the sky is blue. More at 11.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, rebuilding around Andy Rocket is a great start!
Rocket will go down as a Windy City Legend.......................MARK MY WORDS!

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to hop on the #TankForHowell train

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way,i tend to agree with BS....not the part about tanking,but clean fucking house....

There is no possible way Pace actually thinks that Dalton is the missing piece.....Granted he has a one year contract,but thats ginna be another year removed from this team....
A-Rob is probably shaking his damn head......

Ive said this before,but we really should entertain offers for Mack,his contract is huge and hes not worth it anymore...Time to let him move on,let another playoff team take him,he deserves that much......Or atleast use him to grab a few spots up in the draft.....

Just not happy the way this team is headed either..........

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way,i tend to agree with BS....not the part about tanking,but clean fucking house....

There is no possible way Pace actually thinks that Dalton is the missing piece.....Granted he has a one year contract,but thats ginna be another year removed from this team....
A-Rob is probably shaking his damn head......

Ive said this before,but we really should entertain offers for Mack,his contract is huge and hes not worth it anymore...Time to let him move on,let another playoff team take him,he deserves that much......Or atleast use him to grab a few spots up in the draft.....

Just not happy the way this team is headed either..........

They're in a conundrum.

If Mack is traded, there is literally zero chance that Nagy and Pace keep their jobs after the sh*t season we're about to have...Hell, people are already going nucking futs...It'll be a season-long drubbing of "why haven't the Bears fired Nagy/Pace yet?" (Gonna be that anyway, joke's on them)...

I actually think that the McCaskeys believe in Pace heavily...and want to stay with him and a rebuild BEYOND 2021. Everyone knows the writing is on the wall...and they're going to let the architect of the past 8 years rebuild his own team.

Honestly, has that even ever happened before? How many GM's get to handle a rebuild in the wake of their own 5+ year failure?

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're in a conundrum.

If Mack is traded, there is literally zero chance that Nagy and Pace keep their jobs after the sh*t season we're about to have...Hell, people are already going nucking futs...It'll be a season-long drubbing of "why haven't the Bears fired Nagy/Pace yet?" (Gonna be that anyway, joke's on them)...

I actually think that the McCaskeys believe in Pace heavily...and want to stay with him and a rebuild BEYOND 2021. Everyone knows the writing is on the wall...and they're going to let the architect of the past 8 years rebuild his own team.

Honestly, has that even ever happened before? How many GM's get to handle a rebuild in the wake of their own 5+ year failure?
The only real miss of any significance that Pace had was Mitch and any QB's he has brought in to support or try to start outside of Mitch. Other than that? He's done a solid job of drafting and finding F/A... Yea not all have hit, but compared to league averages, he's done a much better than average job. But boy on boy that Mitch miss... That one REALLY screwed the pooch.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only real miss of any significance that Pace had was Mitch and any QB's he has brought in to support or try to start outside of Mitch. Other than that? He's done a solid job of drafting and finding F/A... Yea not all have hit, but compared to league averages, he's done a much better than average job. But boy on boy that Mitch miss... That one REALLY screwed the pooch.

Pretty sure we can hold Fuller and Hicks against him.

Pace built the cap issues this team is facing. The current mess is on him.

Robert Quinn wasn’t a big miss? Kevin White?

This is more than an inability to hit on a QB.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure we can hold Fuller and Hicks against him.

Pace built the cap issues this team is facing. The current mess is on him.

Robert Quinn wasn’t a big miss? Kevin White?

This is more than an inability to hit on a QB.
I hear you. And don't forget Nagy hire.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m willing to give players a pass for subpar performances last year. That includes Quinn and Mack. Covid probably affected a lot of these players offseasons greatly. However, if Mack and Quinn underperform again, i agree. It’s time to rebuild. We put so much into building that pass rush and it was average last season.

As for the offense, I think Pace is trying hard to not show his hand, but I believe he will aggressively pursue a QB in the first round. He probably regrets bringing in Glennon and decided to bring someone in with a track record of at least a little success. I bet he drafts a QB and cuts Foles in the off-season. As for the rest of the draft, I have no idea. Hopefully he hits on a few olinemen.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Pace is trying hard to not show his hand, but I believe he will aggressively pursue a QB in the first round.

Literally every beat writer, insider, and analyst has said Pace is likely to aggressively go after a QB.

Not only can we see the cards he is holding but he’s basically holding 2 7 off suit.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally every beat writer, insider, and analyst has said Pace is likely to aggressively go after a QB.

Not only can we see the cards he is holding but he’s basically holding 2 7 off suit.

lol

Umm could it be because we need a QB?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the draft? Are they all saying that after the acquisition of Dalton? I don’t really follow what the talking heads say because it seems like such a waste of time and they are mostly wrong anyway.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're in a conundrum.

Mack is not worth what he is getting anymore......(or atleast I dont think so),dangle our 20th pick and Khalil,maybe we can move 5-7 spots up.....
Maybe that lands us at a better chance of getting that sorely needed qb weve been desperatley needing,not too mention the money saved......
Next year is gonna be a wash I believe anyways,so it is what it is....

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry guys.....another 5 years and you'll be right in position to rebuild again. #gopackgo