• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for others to go

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kopi, Dewey, Brown and Quick are the only ones left from the Cup teams. I have been saying for a while that DD should be traded, while there is still value. Brown and Quick aren't going to get much, but I think that of the two Quick still has some value and should be traded. Brown, should be traded even if its just for a bag of pucks even if the Kings need to carry some of his salary.
As for Kopi, for me he still has wheels, though I think he has the most value was far as trades go. This season is over, the kids need chances to prove what they can do. Get picks for all of them. I think it is time for the Kings to move forward.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kopi, Dewey, Brown and Quick are the only ones left from the Cup teams. I have been saying for a while that DD should be traded, while there is still value. Brown and Quick aren't going to get much, but I think that of the two Quick still has some value and should be traded. Brown, should be traded even if its just for a bag of pucks even if the Kings need to carry some of his salary.
As for Kopi, for me he still has wheels, though I think he has the most value was far as trades go. This season is over, the kids need chances to prove what they can do. Get picks for all of them. I think it is time for the Kings to move forward.
Although there was a time I wanted Brown traded he is actually producing now. There has to be some form of veterans to bring along the kids. Kopi will be a great mentor to the likes of Byfield. I just dont like the Doughty contract (well deserved) from the beginning. Aside from Quick the other three you mentioned will be good mentors for the youth movement the Kings are going through.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t trade Quick. Until after
expansion draft coming up and Kings have to expose a goalie. The only two eligible to expose are Quick and Peterson. Every other goalie is too young or a UFA.
Doughty has a no movement clause. Need his approval to make a trade. Limits the choices and the value of return.
kings should be looking to add this off-season. They have a ton of young guys and draft picks this year and a lot of cap space. With the cap remaining flat many teams are going to make hard choices and not sign players. Kings can fill some holes quickly

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think kopi and dd will be assets in the kings upcoming new window if the current crop pans out (with some decent gm-ing to fill needs)

If quick and brown could have been moved i think they would be gone. Browns "success" this season isnt really all that and in a regular season probably still wouldnt get 30g with this start. His season is pedestrian really, we are just used to less success from him that it seems outstanding. He has done a lot for the kings and community no doubt and i dont see him being moved