• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thunder and Lightning!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be set at RB for the foreseeable future with Taylor, Stevenson and Harris.
Michele is not bad...for a late 2nd early 3rd round pick (haa)...but already 3 years in, and White is great, and one of my favorites, but on a one year deal.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be set at RB for the foreseeable future with Taylor, Stevenson and Harris.
Michele is not bad...for a late 2nd early 3rd round pick (haa)...but already 3 years in, and White is great, and one of my favorites, but on a one year deal.
I've said it before. I don't believe Michele is worth the pick used to draft him, but the fact he contributed meaningfully to a SB run removes the "bust sting". The same applies to Malcom Mitchell.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What no mention of Bolden?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears the Pats with a very good O Line should be able to ground and pound and certainly that should be the plan week 4. But they brought in the two best TE s in free agency, also inked some WRs I feel it will be more 60/40 they have to pass the ball and if CAM is not doing that well after eek for we will see a QB change.

In years past the pass has set up the run I do feel that changes this year. If there is a playoff push a solid run game will be critical

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears the Pats with a very good O Line should be able to ground and pound and certainly that should be the plan week 4. But they brought in the two best TE s in free agency, also inked some WRs I feel it will be more 60/40 they have to pass the ball and if CAM is not doing that well after eek for we will see a QB change.

In years past the pass has set up the run I do feel that changes this year. If there is a playoff push a solid run game will be critical
The two TEs and the Euro FB compliment the run. Teams will have a hell of a time defending it. Can Cam diagnose the D quick enough, that's the question?

If Cam can't diagnose the D quick enough to audible out or adjust at the line then we'll see lots of RPOs. But, I'm with you if Cam isn't reading the D well, or if his passing still sucks we see Mac week 5. All the DCs in the league will have to adapt to quick slants and TEs running the post. Mac's best asset may just be reading the D.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3