• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

thUGA WR JJ Holloman choked and punched a girl

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Holloman may have been the "best" returning WR from last year, but we got 4-5 WRs better than him that will insure that the passing game will be better than last year.

He was Fromm's go to target a lot of games last year.

We have talent at WR, but with the losses of Hardman, Ridley, Godwin, Nauta and now Holloman, I'm a little nervous about what we have catching the ball until I see it.

There's gonna be a lot of guys running routes that have little or no game experience with Fromm, and until I see it in action, I'm gonna be nervous.

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was Fromm's go to target a lot of games last year.

We have talent at WR, but with the losses of Hardman, Ridley, Godwin, Nauta and now Holloman, I'm a little nervous about what we have catching the ball until I see it.

There's gonna be a lot of guys running routes that have little or no game experience with Fromm, and until I see it in action, I'm gonna be nervous.

I understand, most of my opinion is hope based on predictions. That said...…..The potential for WRs that we have is through the roof. I'll take Fromm throwing to a 5-star unknown all day. If the kid can catch, Fromm will make him famous.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
inb4 a Florida fan started this thread? lulz

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The victim never reported it to the police until 14 months later. Eventually she told her friends (more than a year later), and they encouraged her to step forward. This was when UGA found out about it, and 19 days later the player was kicked off of the team.
And immediately signed by the Kansas City Chiefs.