• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Three staff workers tested positive for COVID-19 at my workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slept over ten hours last night, and that is uncharacteristic of me.

Many of you (roughly 75 percent) are unable to distinguish a message board from the real world. The whole notion that "HurricaneDij talks down about my team, so it must mean that he spends all his time in mom's basement stalking teenage girls" is not it.

I have held the same job in a healthcare facility for six years now and my soon-to-be 93-year-old immovable grandfather was admitted into my place three weeks ago simply because my family felt it was most convenient.

Just one day of work yesterday wearing excessive equipment had beaten me down. Regardless of what the president or anyone else says, the virus is very real and I would not be surprised if I myself eventually came down with it.

I'm 32 now and my life is real. When I first started at SportsHoopla seven years ago I was practically living in my dad's basement working one dead end situation after another. That's not where I'm at anymore. This is the real world.

I don't know when or if I will post on here again.

Go Nuggs!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Many of you (roughly 75 percent) are unable to distinguish a message board from the real world. The whole notion that "HurricaneDij talks down about my team, so it must mean that he spends all his time in mom's basement stalking teenage girls" is not it.

I have held the same job in a healthcare facility for six years now and my soon-to-be 93-year-old immovable grandfather was admitted into my place three weeks ago simply because my family felt it was most convenient.

Just one day of work yesterday wearing excessive equipment had beaten me down. Regardless of what the president or anyone else says, the virus is very real and I would not be surprised if I myself eventually came down with it.

I'm 32 now and my life is real. When I first started at SportsHoopla seven years ago I was practically living in my dad's basement working one dead end situation after another. That's not where I'm at anymore. This is the real world.

Go Nuggs!
Nobody in our office has tested positive for Covid-19.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Nuggs!
Stay well.

What type of excessive equipment do you have to wear? And is it really excessive if it keeps you from getting sick?

At 32 you are not in a high risk group unless you have underlying conditions. Even if you catch it it shouldn't be too bad for you (exemption the fore mentioned conditions). Just keep clear of your grandfather if you think you may be ill.

I'm confident we'll hear from you again.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Nuggs!

People assume you live in your mom’s basement because of your social skills.

That said, stay well man. I hope you can stay Covid free.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not a Cane fan but telling someone to die on a message board is a bit much

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is messed up.

Me and you posted the same thing basically. That's as bad of a post that I've seen on here....and that say a lot considering stuff said on the pf forum

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody cares.

Die.

calm down tracy morgan GIF

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ouch, that's fucked up...

Yeah after seeing him posting that, maybe Wiggy had a reason to find out what his job was and post it on whatever site they used to post on before SportsHoopla. The guy is a low life just like Wiggy. I don't even think Wiggy would go that low

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Nuggs!

I think you’re an insufferable asshole.

But I certainly don’t hope you, or anyone else for that matter, ever catches COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.