• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on the MASH unit?

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we played pretty well all things considered. Really we lost it on the stripe. Along with a half dozen point blank bunnies that were muffed. Probably should have had the ball with Harris at the end rather than a banged up Appling. I liked Byrds D to be quite honest. Not sure he was the guy to waste 2, 3 point attempts on with the game winding down. I guess this will force us to become deeper. And just think where we could be with a healthy team. I'm not in the know as to what medical staff or protocal we have in place. But I would like to see each player from here on out wrapped in bubble wrap while not on the floor. Possibly bubble wrap practice uni's.

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big road win at Iowa last night. Byrd makes a big 3 pointer in O.T. to help seal the win! Finally he makes a big shot.

That was an impresive performance by a shorthanded MSU team.

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude is still around stinking up the interweb.

lovinMSU
5ptsFeatured
2 hours ago

This team looks bad. Iowa shot 40 free throws because of bad defense. Iowa got offensive rebounds as easy as Michigan and Carolina did. They still cannot shoot free throws and have no inside D in the paint. How your opponent can go 12 minutes without scoring and not lose by over 10 shows how bad your team really is. And Iowa went over 12 minutes without hitting a basket.

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Msuctm96, I hate that Fucker! lovinMSU is a POS wolverine pretending to be a Spartan. :nod:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Izzo target for 2015 jaylen brunson scored 56 points in a semifinal loss to jahlil okafors whitney young team last night....his team scored 68.....lets hope next yr teams like duke and kentucky dont try and come do some last minute recruiting and steal him from izzo the same way they have with all the rest of the chicago kids.