• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on Free Agency and more

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First and foremost, I want to wish my fellow Dolfans the very and absolute best during this crisis our country and world is going through. Stay well and safe. This goes for those that I clash with as well.

Please practice the art of making good decisions so that we can get through this.

With regards to the NFL going with the "business as usual" approach amid this crisis - First, the NFL essentially wipes out their marijuana policy - now, rather than go dark like most other sports during this time - they do the complete opposite. The priorities of this league are clearly in the wrong place.

BUT - since the league has decided to move forward with this bad decision - I will address the topic of free agency from my perspective.

As for the Dolphins in free agency - The team is using up their cap space to make solid signings in positions of need. It is still early in the process of adding/subtracting players this in this portion of the off-season, but they are off to a great start.

Will be interesting to see what they do as far as trades given the moves they have been able to make in free agency.

Hopefully, they can finish it off with a great draft -- which of course means not wasting a draft pick on the overrated, damaged goods -- Tua -- Sorry, had to get that in there again while I had the chance.

Then again, at this rate, the way things are going -- maybe football wont be played this season so all these moves may be irrelevant.

Be well.

Fins Up!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First and foremost, I want to wish my fellow Dolfans the very and absolute best during this crisis our country and world is going through. Stay well and safe. This goes for those that I clash with as well.

Please practice the art of making good decisions so that we can get through this.

With regards to the NFL going with the "business as usual" approach amid this crisis - First, the NFL essentially wipes out their marijuana policy - now, rather than go dark like most other sports during this time - they do the complete opposite. The priorities of this league are clearly in the wrong place.

BUT - since the league has decided to move forward with this bad decision - I will address the topic of free agency from my perspective.

As for the Dolphins in free agency - The team is using up their cap space to make solid signings in positions of need. It is still early in the process of adding/subtracting players this in this portion of the off-season, but they are off to a great start.

Will be interesting to see what they do as far as trades given the moves they have been able to make in free agency.

Hopefully, they can finish it off with a great draft -- which of course means not wasting a draft pick on the overrated, damaged goods -- Tua -- Sorry, had to get that in there again while I had the chance.

Then again, at this rate, the way things are going -- maybe football wont be played this season so all these moves may be irrelevant.

Be well.

Fins Up!
I get you Paolo but remember entertainment is not a bad thing during times like this. Obviously arena and stadium events have to be canceled but just as long as social distance is practiced all is good. We can't just wilt people need to take their minds off things or stress kills too....

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot my honorable mention:

Congrats to Ryan Tannehill for cashing in on his comeback season with the Titans - if only the Dolphins hadn't given up on him and underappreciated him -- with all the improvements the team is making -- and is capable of continuing to make - a quality veteran QB would have been nice to have.