• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This tells me all I need to know!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed through weeks in and weeks out Fox, CBS, ESPN, NBC and the NFL Network off and on show the owners sitting in their club level box watching the game with either their assistant or other members of their families. How many times have to seen Stan Kroneke shown at a Rams game? One thing I will say about Georgia, she was always on the side lines watching games. No wonder your franchise sucks ars. You could give two schits about it, sell it to someone who cares bozo! :wtf2:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed through weeks in and weeks out Fox, CBS, ESPN, NBC and the NFL Network off and on show the owners sitting in their club level box watching the game with either their assistant or other members of their families. How many times have to seen Stan Kroneke shown at a Rams game? One thing I will say about Georgia, she was always on the side lines watching games. No wonder your franchise sucks ars. You could give two schits about it, sell it to someone who cares bozo! :wtf2:
This is true, but in Stan's defense Georgia Front&Rearie was always on the prowl looking for some NFL tail for the night.... :pound:

Anyone remember those Dan Pastorini romance rumors?

The year the Queen Idiot brought in Pastorini, was the same year Vince Ferragamo took off for the CFL. The cheap beyotch who paid Vince just $47.5K for his last season, a season after we we went to the Super Bowl (BTW - Vince had his best statical year throwing 30 TD's, second in the NFL) yet still was only offered a mere $250K a year to resign when the current NFL standard was $600K.

Under Caroll Rosenblum we had won 7 consecutive Division Titles. It took the Queen Idiot and John Shaw just two years to completely destroy it. Just how that nut got lucky enough with the Greatest Show on Turf, I don't know but trust me it was not by design. As we all know too well, that too was destroyed in lightening speed. :L

7649208.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

You're spot on TEB. Stan is a soccer fan...buying the Rams was purely a business venture for the Kronk. The Rams deserve an owner that cares about the NFL and his team kicking ass and taking names. If Stan cared the dead Fish would have been gone after week one.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's face it, Stan wanted an NFL team because its a good investment and it gives him clout with his fellow billionaire friends and family. He could sell today and make millions. Does he actually care about the team or just the money? He still has a lot to prove when it comes to the team aspect, this next off-season will be very telling.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying, given the choice, I'll take Stan any day over Georgia!

No Brainer!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying, given the choice, I'll take Stan any day over Georgia!

No Brainer!

100% true, but he'd be even better if we had a winning season every now and then :)

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% true, but he'd be even better if we had a winning season every now and then :)
Taint easy getting out of a shit hole and yes I said taint and shit hole in the same sentence....:lol: